Prince of Persia Horizon

YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Prince of Persia Horizon

Post by YURA »

Level 10 is also difficult, especially in rooms 3 and 4.....yes, and drink an extra life... we need a little trick....
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Level 11 is long and difficult, especially the guards in rooms 19 and 20.....and it is very difficult to pass the guard in room 11, especially on 4 tiles. A lot of small tricks - be careful and careful.
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Level 12-you need to be smart to solve 2 puzzles, but my son and I did it......
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Level 13 - it's not so easy to pass and kill Jafar, and he has more than 100 lives, even his hand ached to press the key....Yu but the way out is found, just be careful when you exit to level 14 - there is a deadly trap there!!!

And the final 14 level is built of broken rooms and consists of riddles and puzzles... you will have to work hard to find the right route. But we will pass it in 1-2 days....
Akruzen
Developer
Developer

Post by Akruzen »

YURA wrote: August 31st, 2021, 3:41 pm Level 9 is probably the longest and most difficult, especially the escalator, starting from room No. 14 ----- let's see what will happen at the next levels....
YURA wrote: August 31st, 2021, 3:41 pm Level 10 is also difficult, especially in rooms 3 and 4.....yes, and drink an extra life... we need a little trick....
Good Playthroughs! :) Yeah, the later levels are a bit difficult ;)
YURA wrote: August 31st, 2021, 3:41 pm ...and it is very difficult to pass the guard in room 11, especially on 4 tiles.
Spoiler: show
It is not necessary to kill the guard. Just sheathe your sword and run away (or fall down) so that he remains on the pressure plate :)
YURA wrote: August 31st, 2021, 3:41 pm Level 13 - it's not so easy to pass and kill Jafar, and he has more than 100 lives, even his hand ached to press the key
There is a quicker way to kill Jaffar instead of doing the hard work :)

Thank You YURA for playing my levels! :D After you finish level 13, you can try level 4 if you want (with the life potion) :)
What if life is a video game and Déjà Vu are just checkpoints?
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Akruzen wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 7:25 pm
Thank You YURA for playing my levels! :D After you finish level 13, you can try level 4 if you want (with the life potion) :)
So level 4 has already been passed, why go through it twice?!
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=3835&start=75
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Final level-level 14 _ Route found, hint-do not fight with the guards and then you are on the right track!!!
Akruzen
Developer
Developer

Post by Akruzen »

YURA wrote: September 4th, 2021, 5:35 am
Akruzen wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 7:25 pm Thank You YURA for playing my levels! :D After you finish level 13, you can try level 4 if you want (with the life potion) :)
So level 4 has already been passed, why go through it twice?!
Yes, but he couldn't manage the life potion :D No worries though, thank you for playing my mod :)
What if life is a video game and Déjà Vu are just checkpoints?