The Tricky Tower [New Mod]

robert
Sultan
Sultan

The Tricky Tower [New Mod]

Post by robert »

Hi people! It's been a long time since I posted something here, but I have this mod finnished from 2014 that I had to share with you! Its name is The Tricky Tower, and I must say this is for me, the first hard mod that I've ever made. It is inspired by Dungeon Quest by "opr", but a little bit "softer". So basically it features long levels, where you must use your knowledge about several tricks, find the life potions (if you wish), and a little bit of intuition when going to other rooms without knowing what you'll encounter.

You start with 3 lives, and a maximum of 12. Time is 100 minutes. All levels (except demo) are edited and fully playable. I used version 1.3, so the cheat code is "improved", but there is no need to use it. You can't save your position, if you do that, whenever you try to load it the game will crush. And I don't know why this happens.

Some images:

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Download link :arrow: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4ttnx ... +Tower.rar

All my levels are made using Roomshaker, Apoplexy, Cuspop, Translhextion 1.6c.
Special thanks to David, Norbet, and Kaslghnoon for the help given last year, and many thanks for every one who gives my mods a try.

Hope you like and enjoy it! Any doubts, suggestions, or whatever, feel free to comment here.
This will be my face if you can't win any of my mods
doppelganger
Vizier
Vizier

Re: The Tricky Tower [New Mod]

Post by doppelganger »

Great! A new mod! I'll try it when it comes in Total-Pack!
robert wrote:You can't save your position, if you do that, whenever you try to load it the game will crush.
I think you meant 'crash'.

Great work, robert!

Edit: There are a lot of timing issues. I have managed to complete level 1.
Doppelgänger
Hmm.. These mortals know about me.. :evil:

Download 'Hell of A Palace' now from Popot!
robert
Sultan
Sultan

Post by robert »

Thanks for trying!
doppelganger wrote:Edit: There are a lot of timing issues. I have managed to complete level 1.
Yes, one thing to consider is that there are many gates you must be quick to pass before they close. You'll see this many times. Patience is essential.
doppelganger
Vizier
Vizier

Post by doppelganger »

robert wrote: Patience is essential.
I lose my patience quite easily. On level 1, I was careless and made quite a lot of mistakes and I had to do the timing part again and again.

I'll try level 2 when I calm down.
Doppelgänger
Hmm.. These mortals know about me.. :evil:

Download 'Hell of A Palace' now from Popot!
robert
Sultan
Sultan

Post by robert »

doppelganger wrote:I lose my patience quite easily.
I understand you, I also lose my patience quite easily, even when I fail in my easiest mods!

You can use the cheat mode to skip already finnished levels, in case you don't want to start all over.