POP EDITION LEVEL HELP

Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: POP EDITION LEVEL HELP

Post by Norbert »

kamil9595pl wrote:how to change the color from default pallette color :(
From the shoutbox (the chat):
shoutbox wrote:(18:35:44) Norbert: you can only _use_ the colors from the Colormap
(18:35:58) Norbert: if you want to change the colors of the Colormap, that's far more complicated
(18:36:19) Norbert: then you need to study this document: http://www.popot.org/documentation.php? ... PoP1Images
(18:36:24) Norbert: but I'm not going to help you with that
(18:36:35) Norbert: it's best if you only use colors from the Colormap to change the image
(18:36:57) Norbert: don't change the colors in the Colormap window, just use the colors of the Colormap to change the images
(18:37:21) Norbert: pick a color from the Colormap (DON'T change the color) and then paint the image to look different
(18:37:28) Norbert: put a large X on the image, for example
(18:37:59) Norbert: and remember, you still need to do the last step David wrote here: viewtopic.php?p=13770#p13770
Basically, we've come to a point where you just keep repeating the same questions over and over, usually with sad smilies.
So, we're almost at a point where this thread can be locked.
kamil9595pl
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by kamil9595pl »

succeeded in!!!!but how do the new colors? : ( proszę o pomoc dokładnie :(
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

kamil9595pl wrote:succeeded in!!!!
I'm glad you succeeded in changing images.
kamil9595pl wrote:but how do the new colors? : ( proszę o pomoc dokładnie :(
As I/we have said many times now, if you want new colors, you need to study this document.
Given how much effort it took to succeed in changing images, it's probably going to take a while before you'll succeed.
Feel free to further discuss the subjects of this thread in the shoutbox (the chat) or on YouTube.

Locking this thread.