Maze of Illusion

Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Maze of Illusion

Post by Norbert »

Khushal64n6, you wrote in the shoutbox (chat): "Norbert Help me Prince of Persia 1 - Maze of Illusion (jora, 2006) - Level 04 Please"

I've just tried that level and it cannot be finished.

All the stuff on the right works.
If you go right, through all the chompers and at some point use this tricks, you can take the LP, and so on.
However, on the left path, you will get stuck.
Dropping the loose tile after the chomper (in room 6) isn't possible without getting stuck.
Even if you could pass that, you would run into a similar problem later (in room 10).
Still more problems later in the level, like in room 4 where you cannot go up.

Mod creators need to create walkthroughs for all the levels of their mods first.
Only if they do that, they will find out if the levels are really finishable, and also if the levels aren't far too difficult.
yaqxsw has also found out that creating walkthroughs means finding out levels may need to be changed here and there.
So did I when I was creating playthrough videos of the mod I'm working on.
Khushal64n6
Calif
Calif

Re: Maze of Illusion

Post by Khushal64n6 »

level 4 is for me impossible :?:
need help bring it norbert
Last edited by Khushal64n6 on January 9th, 2013, 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Khushal64n6
Calif
Calif

Post by Khushal64n6 »

Norbert wrote:Khushal64n6, you wrote in the shoutbox (chat): "Norbert Help me Prince of Persia 1 - Maze of Illusion (jora, 2006) - Level 04 Please"

I've just tried that level and it cannot be finished.

All the stuff on the right works.
If you go right, through all the chompers and at some point use this tricks, you can take the LP, and so on.
However, on the left path, you will get stuck.
Dropping the loose tile after the chomper (in room 6) isn't possible without getting stuck.
Even if you could pass that, you would run into a similar problem later (in room 10).
Still more problems later in the level, like in room 4 where you cannot go up.

Mod creators need to create walkthroughs for all the levels of their mods first.
Only if they do that, they will find out if the levels are really finishable, and also if the levels aren't far too difficult.
yaqxsw has also found out that creating walkthroughs means finding out levels may need to be changed here and there.
So did I when I was creating playthrough videos of the mod I'm working on.
Can't Understand please show the screenshot or map please :(
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

Khushal64n6 wrote:level 4 is for me impossible :?:
Yes, level 4 is impossible.
चार स्तर को समाप्त नहीं किया जा सकता.