About the skeleton: Sorry, maybe I was not clear enough, but the "only if room 3 is below room 1" part is not true. The skeleton may fall from any room.
Also, according to this
, the player has to touch the 3rd or 4th tile, and the direction does not matter.
Some other (new) events: (with help from the disassembly)
* On level 13 and 15 there is no music when the kid enters the exit door.
* Ctrl-A does not work on level 15.
* If the kid dies on level 0 or 15, there is no death music or "Press Button to Continue" message.
* Time stops on level 13 after killing Jaffar, and time is always stopped on level 14 and 15.
* When jumping through the mirror on level 4, room 4, the image of the shadow is clipped at x-coordinate 137. (So the shadow appears as coming from the mirror, not just being there.)
If the kid jumps through a mirror that is in that room, but not it column 5 (any row), then:
- if the mirror is right of column 5: the shadow appears partly behind (left to) the mirror,
- if the mirror is left of column 5: the shadow appears too late (when he reaches x-coordinate 137).
In case of mirrors in other rooms or other levels, the shadow is not clipped at all.
* This may be hard to test: landing loose floors hurt the kid when he is running, but only on level 13.
* I remember there was a bug about dying on level 14, but I can't reproduce it.
The descriptions of some mods mention it:
Battle Hardened III (IMPORTANT.txt) wrote:
3. Level 14 is highly recommended to save since if u die, the game will reset to its intro, ignoring whether u restarted the level. A well-known bug in a lot of mods.
PoP2 Split Levels (DESCRIPTION.txt) wrote:
PLEASE save at level 14 just in case you die.