The Great Escape 1.1 : how to save ? and another question

bilouze
Efendi
Efendi

The Great Escape 1.1 : how to save ? and another question

Post by bilouze »

Hey

The title is pretty self-explanatory I think. Don't tell me I have to start over every time ?
Last edited by bilouze on October 16th, 2011, 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Veke
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Re: The Great Escape 1.1 : how to save ?

Post by Veke »

Ctrl-G, once you reach level 3.
bilouze
Efendi
Efendi

Re: The Great Escape 1.1 : how to save ?

Post by bilouze »

Oh ok, only reached lv2 so far. Thanks!

edit : completely unrelated question. Is it normal I get this kind of thing on every screen when I use the brown graphical style ?

bilouze
Efendi
Efendi

Re: The Great Escape 1.1 : how to save ? and another question

Post by bilouze »

Since it came in the TGE package I thought it was supposed to work... too bad, I really liked this style. What mods is it compatible with ?
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

All those made by Steven Fayers. I don't know whether mods not made by him have been worked around to use that style.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
bilouze
Efendi
Efendi

Post by bilouze »

So I'm stuck at lv12 and have no idea as to what the hell I'm supposed do to here :

mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Isn't it obvious? Pick up the sword, run into the room to the left and then back. This ought to make the shadow appear. I hope you know what to do with it.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
bilouze
Efendi
Efendi

Post by bilouze »

Not really, I thought this would be like the original game, not that I had to trick the shadow to make it appear.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

It's likely some sort of bug regarding the level design. I think you had to enter that room from below first to see the sword, then enter it from the top right to make it disappear. Could be wrong, though.
Shamrock
Efendi
Efendi

Re: The Great Escape 1.1 : how to save ? and another questio

Post by Shamrock »

Just finished this game. Generally it made a good impression, as it contents different nontrivial situations :idea: (taking the sword; sneaking behind guards' backs; some impressive jumps, etc.) But as for difficulty - it did not make serious problems, especially the high levels. I mean that the difficulty does not increase from the beginning of the game to the end of it, as it used to be in default version (to my mind).
For instance, level #6 is very easy because of Overweight Guards' extreme weakness (BTW, I've got no clues - why are they so weak in comparison with Overweight Guard from default version). The same I would say about Jaffar - not only he has no advantageous position anymore, he is also a dull fighter. In combination with lack of breathtaking jumps it makes levels #12 (a,b) rather plain. :( And level #8 is unbelievably short... though, the mouse appearing there still cheers me up :)

+plenty of big health potions;

To sum up: it's a very nice game with lots of interesting moments, but I think it could be a bit harder. ;)
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Post by yourantumayel69 »

CTRL + G, pressed in Level 4.

By the way, I finished all levels.
EDIT: The Great Escape I ever play it. For Amogh Datar, Emiliano Fierro, and Ahmed Bousrih, can you play it? It's must pe played.
NOTE: You can ask to Jalal if you want. ;)
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

Post by atrueprincefanfrom18 »

yourantumayel69 wrote: June 29th, 2020, 2:13 pm For Amogh Datar, Emiliano Fierro, and Ahmed Bousrih, can you play it? It's must pe played.
Are you talking about this mod? Then yes, I have played it and it's too easy. So, I don't want to upload video speedrunning it.
Love to create new MODS :)

My complete list of mods until now!

My channel. Do consider subscribing it! :)
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

yourantumayel69 wrote: June 29th, 2020, 2:13 pm For Amogh Datar, Emiliano Fierro, and Ahmed Bousrih, can you play it?
Sorry, I'm very busy right now :( , maybe later
I haven't been very active because I'm in the subject study recovery, and I haven't advanced too much, I need to approve
This has also delayed my new mod progress