Image Image
Image Image

Realise: 01.08.2010
Autor: opr (codevip)
-all smal potions are red
-begining time 100 min
-levels dungeons are more then the pales
-levels construction is quest style

in setup enabled sound blaster - so if you not using dosbox- in "SETUP.EXE" change "Sound Bl" to "Standart Speak"
or game was visout sound/

Remember: this is 1.3 pop version. in this mod you cant saving/loading game stages.
Am impossible change "prince.exe" or version 1.3 to 1.0 or 1.4- then all game, or some stages will be "error"

Download1
Download2
Last edited by opr on February 16th, 2013, 1:42 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Butcher
Developer
Developer

Re: pop1 mod "Dungeon Quest"

Post by Butcher »

Looks like interesting... but sadly I couldn't download it because of this:

"At the moment foreign traffic in this file is larger than Russia's. You can get this file only if you visit our advertisers help pay for our servers and channels. Click here to go to the selection of advertisers."

I translated that russian text using Google translator as I don't know nothing in russian with exception of "spasibo" (thanks) and "da" (yes) and of course the CCCP - USSR :lol:

Men!!! You could have chosen MediaFire, Megaupload, RapidShare, EasyShare and so on... Why did you choose a russian file hosting service? Considering a lot of people in this world don't understand cyrillic letters and of course the russian language.

Anyway... If you are russian, nice to meet you... and welcome to the forum! 8)
opr
Efendi
Efendi

Post by opr »

Last edited by opr on December 18th, 2012, 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Veke
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Veke »

Butcher wrote:
Men!!!
Oh, those god damn men. By the way, since when were you a woman?
Butcher
Developer
Developer

Post by Butcher »

Veke wrote:Oh, those god damn men. By the way, since when were you a woman?

So... do you think I'm an woman? :lol:

Yeah...the russian guy really doesn't know english... Look at his english's mistakes! :lol: mk1995 surely will like his english as mk supports good grammar and no 133t speak!!!

By the way... this was the file hosting service he used: http://ifolder.ru/18732445

and Veke... I think this forum topic should be moved to "New Levels and Mods" section, don't you think?

@Opr: большой набор уровня! поздравления! (Great level set! congratulations!)
Kaslghnoon
Sultan
Sultan

Post by Kaslghnoon »

Veke wrote:
Butcher wrote:
Men!!!
Oh, those god damn men. By the way, since when were you a woman?
From what I've noticed: 'men' is the equivalent of 'man' for South American English speakers.
For example:
Veke: Man, that sucked! What is your problem man? Thanks, man...
Butcher: Men, that sucked! What is your problem men? Thanks men (even though he is talking to one person)

I don't exactly know how this originated but I have seen the word 'men' written instead of (man, God, gosh..)
by a lot of South American and Mexican English speakers regardless of their native tongue.
Butcher
Developer
Developer

Post by Butcher »

Yeah... Kaslghnoon

As I'm a south american I think I should talk like one, don't you think? ;-)
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Butcher wrote:Yeah...the russian guy really doesn't know english... Look at his english's mistakes! :lol: mk1995 surely will like his english as mk supports good grammar and no 133t speak!!!
First off, "the russian guy" actually has a nickname. Secondly, I don't think his English is that bad. I've seen people with worse English. Not only that, but I also saw people who downright raped the English language. Upside-down, if I may add.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
kj-5349
Sultan
Sultan

Post by kj-5349 »

Hi, opr.

Wow, this is challenging mod, and an interesting one. The difficulty (for me) is insane from Level 3 as well as Level 4.
So far I've only reached Level 5 where I'm stuck at the area where I need to climb above the chomper.
Any suggestions on how to get past this? Thanks
opr
Efendi
Efendi

Post by opr »

Last edited by opr on December 18th, 2012, 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moscow Tracer
Sultan
Sultan

Post by Moscow Tracer »

Привет, земляк=)

Неплохой МОД, первые 2 уровня проскочил минут за 10, потом сохранился, но возникла проблема при CTRL+L и попытке загрузить сохраненный уровень ДОСБОКС выдаёт ошибку... Не подскажешь как фиксить? Также могу поделиться своими МОДами (правда, они чуть недоработаны, но они нереально сложные), если есть желание оставь эл. почту, я вышлю.) Рад видеть единомышленника по этой замечательной игре, я уж думал, все перевелись. Мои видео есть на youtube, их легко найти и оценить уровень моей игры. Пиши=)

Hi, buddy)

Decent MOD, I've managed two first levels in 10 minutes, but I have problem to load savegame with CTRL+L, DOSBOX detected error and game was aborted. How I can load saved level?
Also I can share my MODs (they're stll unfinished but really tough and insane), if u wish, I can e-mail to you. Glad to see u here, I thought nobody plays it these days) You can see my videos on youtobe and estimate my playing level. See u)
Last edited by Moscow Tracer on August 29th, 2010, 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

*ahem* Despite opr being a Russian, this is still an English forum. Upon request, a Russian language forum can be made, but elsewhere, please speak English, or at least provide a translation.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
kj-5349
Sultan
Sultan

Post by kj-5349 »

Norbert, it's a real pity the link for this mod is no longer valid.

I enjoyed this mod until I lost it. It's a really interesting mod

Now I wonder if this author can be contacted so that he can provide you a link for popot perhaps
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

kj-5349 wrote:Now I wonder if this author can be contacted so that he can provide you a link for popot perhaps
I will send the author a PM - the author will be automatically notified about the PM via e-mail - to ask for a re-upload.

I've recently created a list of all mods that are not yet on popot.org.
Currently, my website has 75 out of 116 known (full DOS and SNES) mods, so I still need to add 41 old mods.
This mod by opr is one of them.
genter190
Efendi
Efendi

Post by genter190 »

Invalid or Deleted File. где скачать файл