Your favourite PoP1 MOD?

yaqxsw
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Re: Your favourite PoP1 MOD?

Post by yaqxsw »

I used Apoplexy already. What differences in new version? Can I make reverse-linked rooms now? (like lvl 5 of Repetition of Time)
Yes and there are news options. Look for example tutorial for beginners step 2 "fast building", creating broken room and create time, texture, life (step 2 is cool!!!). Here is a lot of news for you :) With this you can build interesting map

You need take apoplexy 2.6. This is new version
http://www.popot.org/level_editors.php?editor=apoplexy
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

Moscow Tracer wrote:What differences in new version? Can I make reverse-linked rooms now? (like lvl 5 of Repetition of Time)
Broken room links can be created, changed and fixed by clicking the "R" button at the top right of the room links screen. Basically, when you are on the main screen, press "r" twice. Some other noticeable changes to apoplexy are options to fullscreen (Alt+Enter, "f"), zoom ("z"), edit the EXE (F2), and it's easier to switch between keyboard and mouse while working. Plus a bunch of things almost nobody will ever use, like (Xbox) game controller support and XML importing/exporting.
yaqxsw wrote:You need take apoplexy 2.6. This is new version
http://www.popot.org/level_editors.php?editor=apoplexy
It's best to use version 3.0 RC1, even if you don't use its SNES features. It fixes some minor (PoP1 for DOS) bugs that you probably wouldn't encounter with older versions - but you could.
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Post by yourantumayel69 »

Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.