New Mod: Levels Of Illusion

4DPlayer

Re: New Mod: Levels Of Illusion

Post by 4DPlayer »

YURA wrote: August 3rd, 2019, 8:24 pm Here are the 4 level and is quite confusing for the rooms, but at least 2 more life added:
Well done, Yura.
You found the hidden double life in Level 4!
Yes, it is very confusing :twisted:
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Here are the 5 level
4DPlayer

Post by 4DPlayer »

YURA wrote: August 4th, 2019, 8:28 am Here are the 5 level
Interesting trick with the guard in 1:55. Nice 5th Level.
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Here is level 6, I found the shortest path on the 7th level, so I did not go through the whole level and had 10 life:
4DPlayer

Post by 4DPlayer »

YURA wrote: August 4th, 2019, 7:51 pm Here is level 6, I found the shortest path on the 7th level, so I did not go through the whole level and had 10 life:
Very interesting! :)
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Here are 7 levels and 10 lives:

Here is 8 level of with with the mouse, which still and turns into the original of the. Drank 3 more life, but as usual during the transition to level 9, there is only 10 lives....At the end of the level you can hear the sound of a machine gun or wings...(What are those sounds?)..The weekend ended, so a continuation of the game in a few days.....
4DPlayer

Post by 4DPlayer »

YURA wrote: August 4th, 2019, 9:17 pm Drank 3 more life, but as usual during the transition to level 9, there is only 10 lives...
You mean when Level 9 comes, you start Level 9 with only 10 lives? If this is true, this shouldn't be happening.
YURA wrote: August 4th, 2019, 9:17 pm At the end of the level you can hear the sound of a machine gun or wings...(What are those sounds?)
The light blue guard that pushes you down at 2:53 is the cause of those strange sounds. I don’t know what causes this bug, but I have heard it before. If you listen closely it actually is the guard swinging his sword at you many times. :lol:
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

4DPlayer wrote: August 5th, 2019, 1:56 amIf you listen closely it actually is the guard swinging his sword at you many times. :lol:
Yeah, it's weird. :)
That happens if the prince leaves a room exactly when a guard attacks.
SDLPoP has that fixed.
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Author! Check level 12 - picture freezes.....no way out...
4DPlayer

Post by 4DPlayer »

YURA wrote: August 7th, 2019, 4:12 am Author! Check level 12 - picture freezes.....no way out...
Which part of the level? Very start?

I’ll check Level 12 tomorrow morning. It is late right now.
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Here is 9 level of :

and level 10, each level has broken rooms, be careful:
4DPlayer

Post by 4DPlayer »

Yura, I checked level 12 on megahit skipping levels and on playing the whole game start to finish with the download I posted on this thread. There are no problems, the screen does not freeze anywhere in the level.

Where is this exactly is this freeze happening?
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

4DPlayer wrote: August 7th, 2019, 6:09 pm Yura, I checked level 12 on megahit skipping levels and on playing the whole game start to finish with the download I posted on this thread. There are no problems, the screen does not freeze anywhere in the level.

Where is this exactly is this freeze happening?
I'll remove the video 12 level, or am I not doing or something else, I'll try to figure it out myself.

Level 11-the longest and as much as 22 life scored, there are deceptive outputs from level 11, be careful......
4DPlayer

Post by 4DPlayer »

YURA wrote: August 7th, 2019, 7:01 pm

Level 11-the longest and as much as 22 life scored, there are deceptive outputs from level 11, be careful......
I put a lot of life for the coming Level 12b. There is a hard fight coming. :cool:
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Author! Prompt - 12 level - I get to the room 15 (from the room 5) and at a jump the picture hangs (DOSBOX). Or tell me how to get from room 18 to room 15??? or the wrong route?