Prince of Persia: The Tournament

GameMaster
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by GameMaster »

In level 6, when I go through the door, the prince gets stuck there. The game kind of crashes. How do I get around this?
GameMaster
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by GameMaster »

Perphaps you could tell me the cheat activation word so when I defeat level 6, I can skip to level 7 instead of getting stuck in the door. Also, what's with the shadow in the beginning of level 6 ?!?
poirot
Developer
Developer

Post by poirot »

lol
CrazyDiamond
Vizier
Vizier

Post by CrazyDiamond »

I played it a pair of months ago..when I finished level 6 i waited a minute, pushed some buttons casually...and then level 7 started :mrgreen:
remember when you were young / you shone like the sun / shine on you crazy diamond
CrazyDiamond
Vizier
Vizier

Post by CrazyDiamond »

soon (I hope!) a sequel do this mod (GameMaster is working to it)! Just see
http://www.popuw.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50
remember when you were young / you shone like the sun / shine on you crazy diamond
GameMaster
Sheikh
Sheikh

Re: Prince of Persia: The Tournament

Post by GameMaster »

the forum is dead, as with all my game data. I haven't paid any attention to POP for a couple of years now. I think its time i got back into it.

I'll start "Tournament Plus" from scratch.

I dont have the ability to host, i'll have to email it someone.
BlackChar
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by BlackChar »

GameMaster wrote:I dont have the ability to host, i'll have to email it someone.
You can send it to me (blackchar@email.cz) - I can put it here in downloads page if you're okay with that. It's not as convenient as having your own hosting, but at least it will be available and easy to find :)
GameMaster
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by GameMaster »

Sure.
kj-5349
Sultan
Sultan

Post by kj-5349 »

Hi, I've tried this mod from the Total Pack. It is possible to get through level 6 without needing a cheat activation. After going through the exit door, press CTRL+A and voila! get warped to level 7! Hope this helps :)
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Weird... I never had a problem with the end of Level 6 and managed to beat the game without any cheating or tricking past.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
kj-5349
Sultan
Sultan

Post by kj-5349 »

Oh, maybe the version I have in the Total Pack is the older or different one.
There will usually be a bug where the exit door in Level 6 will not stop moving and the game cannot proceed. I believe there is even a video in youtube (the one that was posted more than 1 year back, not the recent ones and also had its audio disabled) where it only ends at Level 6 showing the bug.
Somtimes this error can occur causing the game to be stuck but maybe sometimes it won't.
But for people who have this mod, I am only offering this suggestion that I accidentally stumbled upon.
It is not at all a cheat, when I got stuck I only pressed CTRL+A to restart the level.
But suddenly instead of restarting Level 6 I went into Level 7, ironically heading straight down into spikes ;).