Translation offer

A PoP1 level editor that's no longer under active development.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Translation offer

Post by mk1995 »

Seems like there are some people who would like to translate the editor into their mother language, so I'll join.

I'll offer to translate the Princed Level Editor into German. Unless it has been already done, I'd like to know how I have to translate it. Do I get a special program or will I have to hex-edit the executable?
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
poirot
Developer
Developer

Re: Translation offer

Post by poirot »

Actually, it is a text file, very easy to translate, but since PV3 is a discontinued project and I don't have the source files. I'd preffer that you help directly in translating PV4 when it's finished (I believe I'll start working in this during this year).
John Wain
Vizier
Vizier

Post by John Wain »

I think I can help with a Romanian translation. But I'll have to see the file first, because if it's something technical I am not so sure...
musicmaker
Vizier
Vizier

Post by musicmaker »

If it hasn't been done already, I can also help with a Spanish translation.
~We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.~

~Every move you make creates your destiny...~
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Maybe, when I get more experience in that language, I could also translate it into Japanese... :P
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Guillo
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Post by Guillo »

Hello!
I'm still new and just browsing the forum, trying to get to know what this project is all about. I love the idea of having a level editor! I have yet to try it though.
Anyways, I am translator in my real life, and a dedicated gamer on my down time, I wouldn't mind trying to find some time and helping out with the translations if you have the source file that needs to be translated. I can help with spanish, portuguese, italian and english.
Kudos on a great work to the developers!
Moscow Tracer
Sultan
Sultan

Post by Moscow Tracer »

Can translate into Russian.
yaqxsw
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by yaqxsw »

Moscow Tracer wrote:Can translate into Russian.
You can translated my russia text in english?