I tried the new version.
Here are the bugs that I found:
* When a cutscene is fading, the princess is a bit transparent.
* The big potion on level 2, 5 has green bubbles.
* Level 2: in the room below the button that opens the exit:
If the kid is looking right, and I want to break the loose floor, then the kid goes into the wall.
* The kid can't die from spikes or chompers.
* If I Press shift-right at a potion, the kid crouch-hops right and the game hangs.
TypeError: tile.removeObject is not a function
TypeError: this.anims.sequence[this._action] is undefined
* Sometimes the game does not sense that I pressed or released a key.
* The kid starts level 7 looking right, so he can't grab the ledge.
* Jump up under an open gate. The kid falls into the floor.
* There is no way to restart the current level.
* The kid should crouch when a loose floor falls on him.