Prince of Persia in Moonspeak

Discuss PoP1 for DOS here.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Prince of Persia in Moonspeak

Post by mk1995 »

After a bit of work, and some complications, I finally present to you...

プリンス・オブ・ペルシャ
(Prince of Persia: Moonspeak Edition)

I edited the TITLE.DAT with PR (thanks to Norbert for helping me with successfully importing the edited graphics back into the game), and made a new PRINCE.EXE with CusPoP, though the translation in that may not be top-notch, since I was stuck with using Latin characters, as well as a character limit for each line. And I couldn't translate the Potions room message, since that isn't displayed.

But, anyway, I felt like putting my language skills (or lack thereof) to use, so here you have two days' worth of work. Enjoy!

...I hope.
Attachments
PRINCEJP.rar
(315.75 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Moscow Tracer
Sultan
Sultan

Re: Prince of Persia in Moonspeak

Post by Moscow Tracer »

Nice to see new MODs! I hope I finally will have time to complete and record vids of some unfineshed MODs and will make my new 3rd MOD until 2013.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

I don't think I'd call it a mod. It's more of a (maybe crappy) translation, rather than a full-blown game mod.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

mk1995 wrote:I don't think I'd call it a mod.
Maybe this thread should be moved to the Prince of Persia 1 board.
(Since this board is "New levels and mods". If we won't call this a mod and it doesn't have updated levels...)
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

I suppose I should have mentioned I'm an idiot.

Moved the topic.
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

mk1995 wrote:I suppose I should have mentioned I'm an idiot.
You're not an idiot, don't be so hard on yourself, even if it's just a joke. ;)