Play it for free without downloading

Discuss PoP1 for DOS here.
retrogamer
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Play it for free without downloading

Post by retrogamer »

Hi you'll, I only read on this forum but now I have created especially a username to start this topic. :D

I love to play Prince of Persia and especially the first version of it. I saw that only a topic is available with which people can download the first version of the game. I suggest the following thing: visit JogoBox.com and download the platform (free). With this platform you can play a bunch of retro games (Lost Vikings, Stunts!! etc.). A lot of people talked about this platform on Twitter, and they are all positive so maybe you will be positive about it too. :). Well ok, I just wanted to share this with you.
spartacus735
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Re: Play it for free without downloading

Post by spartacus735 »

Thank you ... But the community princed processes only the Prince of Persia game and then all games other games do we not concerned. In addition we have enough download link for Pop1 ...

Ps : the subject is not in the right Cathegory (I think ...) again I do not like free advertising just for the benefit of a commerce site or another.

thank you
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/spartacus735 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< the channel of prince of persia snes mod
Andrew
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Re: Play it for free without downloading

Post by Andrew »

As someone said on another forum, "It looks like a package manager for abandonware with preconfigured dosbox profiles." I checked it out and that's exactly what it looks to be, so that n00bs who do not understand DOSBOX, DOS commands, fiddling with the settings to make each game run properly etc. can easily play old games. I prefer to do the tinkering myself any day, so not interested, but maybe others will be. Also, just wanted to note that "Play it for free" is true, but "without downloading" is only possible for browser-based Flash games (which JogoBox also supports). All installable DOS games of course will need to be downloaded first.