MINECRAFT Prince of Persia

Discuss PoP1 for DOS here.
kikinda123
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

MINECRAFT Prince of Persia

Post by kikinda123 »

I made a remake of the original Prince of Persia game in Minecraft :)

Please check it out :

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM6WM52MQu8

DirectDownload of the map (made in Minecraft Beta 1.4): http://www.filefactory.com/file/cbc8d6b ... Persia_rar

Enjoy !
Last edited by kikinda123 on April 20th, 2011, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: MINECRAFT Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

That looks real good! Too bad I don't play Minecraft. Even if I wanted to, my internet connection couldn't allow it...
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

You write "made in Minecraft Beta 1.5", but I think you mean Beta 1.4. I like the idea and it's nice that you also put some effort into creating that YouTube video. It might be entertaining to give it a try, but I'm personally unwilling to pay for Minecraft's Beta version.
kikinda123
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Post by kikinda123 »

Sorry for the 1.5 glitch, I meant 1.4 :D

I tried to make it as realistic as I could with all the traps (spikes=lava, delaying doors etc.), the only thing I could not implement was the falling floors :) Maybe in some new version. I admit that Minecraft is not cheap in Beta, but any hobby is like this :) I like making stuff in it, so I enjoy every minute spent crafting "masterpieces" :D

Enjoy !