Prince of Persia 1 (PC) - Manual Download

Discuss PoP1 for DOS here.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Prince of Persia 1 (PC) - Manual Download

Post by mk1995 »

For those of you who lost their manual and would like a replacement (or whatever reason you have to own a manual), I managed to preserve the manual I downloaded from the late PoPUW forums.

Manual scans were provided by Dario Di Martino (aka The Silent Man), the .pdf file was constructed by Andrew. I take no credit for any part of this file. Also, please only use them for your own private use. Don't sell this to make profit or give it away... At least not before asking either of the people I gave credit to. And most importantly: Do not leech!

PoP1 Manual.pdf - 8.83MB, uploaded at June 23rd 2009

Note: If you don't already have some software that can operate with .pdf files, get yourself either Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader (more recommended). And google them yourselves.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Eagle-Head Priest 97
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Re: Prince of Persia 1 (PC) - Manual Download

Post by Eagle-Head Priest 97 »

I have quite a few paper copies of the ORIGINAL manual, so I could scan such as well. but won't, since you already have.....
Former Member of popuw.com/forum
Andrew
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Andrew »

mk, I think you've forgotten that you've already linked to the same file way back in June last year! :)

BTW, when I was compiling Prince of Persia - The Ultimate Collection, I had posted many requests on PoPUW for the original manual but no-one replied. I don't know if you were a member back then Eagle-Head Priest, but if you were and had the original manual, it would have been nice to hear from you.

Anyway, I finally got a mail from a new member who informed me that he had the manual and kindly consented to send me a complete scan of the same. In fact, it was so complete that it even had scans of the blank pages! :)

So all credit goes to Dario Di Martino (PoPUW nickname The Silent Man) for the manual. In fact mk, if you'd checked out the properties of the PDF I created from the JPGs he sent, you'd have seen this:

The manual is of course included in PoP - TUC v1.3 (link below), for which it was scanned in the first place.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Andrew wrote:mk, I think you've forgotten that you've already linked to the same file way back in June last year! :)
It's not that I forgot. I just wanted the download to be in a place that's hard to miss.
Andrew wrote:Anyway, I finally got a mail from a new member who informed me that he had the manual and kindly consented to send me a complete scan of the same. In fact, it was so complete that it even had scans of the blank pages! :)

So all credit goes to Dario Di Martino (PoPUW nickname The Silent Man) for the manual. In fact mk, if you'd checked out the properties of the PDF I created from the JPGs he sent, you'd have seen this:

The manual is of course included in PoP - TUC v1.3 (link below), for which it was scanned in the first place.
Thanks for the info provided. I'll add it into the first post.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
BickGS
Efendi
Efendi

Post by BickGS »

Downloaded. Thanks.
Tristan
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Tristan »

thx
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Post by yourantumayel69 »

I ever play it
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.