Prince 4D

Discuss PoP1 for DOS here.
Tristan
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Re: Prince 4D

Post by Tristan »

if anyone got the way to help it comes there a methote page on princed inculded this tutorial
Generals
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by Generals »

David wrote:
Generals wrote:When I played PoP 4D version kirill, after level 10 finish, at the screen come out "please insert prince of persia into drive C" How to overcome this problem? Thanks before.
Well, the problem is that the end of KIRILL.DAT is corrupted, i.e. overwritten with zeroes. You can copy the end of the file from the original LEVELS.DAT with a hex editor.
Or, you can download the fixed PoP 4D here: http://www.freeweb.hu/princepersia/en/prince12_dl.htm
Bingo, thanks. Just download file for 0.6 MB and don't need until 19 MB, and it works :)
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Not quite. I have the latest version, so...

There are 62 individual MODs, the original, and a number xx, which are the custom levels. I guess that could, in fact, get the number of levelsets over 100. Not sure, though. And I'm too lazy to go counting. :P
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Tristan
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Tristan »

never mind his problem is gone lock this topic plzz