Harem Adventures

Prince of Persia related subjects that do not have their own boards.

Moderator: English Moderator Team

Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Harem Adventures

Postby Norbert » April 9th, 2017, 2:25 pm

Kind of related to some of the other stuff in this thread.
The Harem Adventures mobile game has a plot where the sultan's wives have been kidnapped by the vizier to...

abstinence.png

David
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Interesting stuff on covers

Postby David » April 9th, 2017, 7:10 pm

Oh yeah. I downloaded quite a lot of versions of this and other PoP J2ME games from PoPUW back in the day.

Here are the texts:
Spoiler: show
The sultan's wives have been kidnapped by the vizier to carry out experiments on abstinence. The sultan's real mad! He no longer knows how to express his desires. Seven female prisoners and only you can set them free and bring them back to life!

I'll introduce you to Persia and its carnal delights!
Spoken words are mere sounds when trying to express my gratitude. A quiet kiss may be worth more.
The sultan visits me one night a week. I'm saving the other nights for a cute guy like you!
You seem pretty tense to me. Let's see what I can do to help out...
Consider my body as the living expression of your bravery.
You must be suffering bad! I'll help you get your steam back.
Free me from my bonds and my hands will know how to favor you!

You've delivered the sultan's seven wives. Congratulations! The vizier managed to escape, but there's no doubt he'll be back soon. To be continued...

Interestingly, there is a less sensual version of the texts, with daughters instead of wives.
The Sultan's daughters have been kidnapped by the evil Vizier. He threatens to kill the beautiful women if the Sultan doesn't give up his rule. Torn between love and his duty to Persia, the Sultan turns to you as his final hope.

I knew my father would send his best champion. The very fate of our kingdom now lies in your hands.
What took you so long? I hope my father isn't paying you too much.
Spoken words are mere sounds when trying to express my gratitude.
Go away! I like it here! The Vizier is cute and the cuisine is great.
Hurry! We must find the others before the Vizier can hurt them!
My savior! I thought I would remain here forever, trapped in these dark dungeons.
Prince! You've freed us all! I saw a great hero in my dreams and I hoped it would be you. Persia will forever be in your debt.

You've delivered the sultan's seven daughters. Congratulations! The Vizier managed to escape but there's no doubt he'll be back soon. To be continued.

And a slightly different version with only two daughters:
The sultan's daughters have been kidnapped by the evil vizier. He threatens to kill the beautiful womens if the sultan doesn't give up his rule. Torn between love and his duty to Persia, the sultan turns to you as his final hope.

As you advance through the vizier's dungeons, a vision appears before your eyes:
I knew my father would send his best champion. The very fate of our kingdom now lies in your hands.
I think of you each passing day, my brave warrior.
Spoken words are mere sounds when trying to express my gratitude.
Let my love guide you through these perilous ordeals and keep you alive.
My savior! I thought I would remain here forever, trapped in these dark dungeons.
Hurry! We must find my sister before the vizier can hurt her!
Prince! You've freed us! I saw a great hero in my dreams and I hoped it would be you. Persia will forever be in your debt.

You've delivered the sultan's two daughters. Congratulations! The vizier managed to escape but there's no doubt he'll be back soon. To be continued...

("womens"? Naw, really?)

Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Interesting stuff on covers

Postby Norbert » April 9th, 2017, 8:48 pm

David wrote:this and other PoP J2ME games

PNG and MID files of Prince of Persia: Harem Adventures (2003) attached.
Attachments
Harem_Adventures_by_Gameloft.zip
(1.19 MiB) Downloaded 3 times

David
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Harem Adventures

Postby David » April 15th, 2017, 9:24 am

Moved posts to a new topic.

Norbert wrote:PNG and MID files of Prince of Persia: Harem Adventures (2003) attached.

And JAR files, too!

Return to “General Stuff”