Nostalgic Return to PrincEd (Eagle-Head Priest 97)

Prince of Persia related subjects that do not have their own boards.
broonhon
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Nostalgic Return to PrincEd (Eagle-Head Priest 97)

Post by broonhon »

Hey guys, I don't know if this was the best place to post this, but I used to be Eagle-Head Priest 97, from back in the old days, I as even a part of popuw forum way back when, if anyone remembers. I couldn't login to that account and it told me that the password couldn't be sent, but oh wells. Reregistered.

Anyway, I recently had the urge to watch the walkthroughs for Remix III, the SNES POP mod that me and Aurdragon collaborated on. Turns out all of my levels were taken down, along with my old YouTube account. Which is really disappointing. But it was really exciting to see people like Suave Prince who played some of the remix iii levels on YouTube, but not all of them.

So I redownloaded ZSNES and for the first proper time in years, I began playing POP again. I plan to at least attempt to upload the walkthroughs for all of my levels somewhere on YouTube.

I don't know that I'll be here again for long, it might just be a short nostalgia trip, but it's amazing to still see people here like David and Norbert. And SDLPop? Pretty awesome. I haven't downloaded it yet, but the thought of it amazes me.

Eagle-Head Priest 97
Andrew
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Re: Nostalgic Return to PrincEd (Eagle-Head Priest 97)

Post by Andrew »

Always nice to see one of the old members here again. Wow Levi, looks like it's been almost 3½ years since you last logged in! You should PM Norbert or David to reinstate access to your account.
David
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by David »

Andrew wrote:You should PM Norbert or David to reinstate access to your account.
I'm afraid I can't do that: The only special options I see are Banning and Warnings.
(Maybe because I'm just a moderator, not an admin.)
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

David wrote:
Andrew wrote:You should PM Norbert or David to reinstate access to your account.
I'm afraid I can't do that: The only special options I see are Banning and Warnings.
(Maybe because I'm just a moderator, not an admin.)
Yeah, the "contest" account is used for admin stuff.
Kind of an artifact from a couple of years ago when there were plans to have contest(s).

I don't doubt that broonhon is Eagle-Head Priest 97, but it would be nice to know for sure before giving access.
I've therefore contacted EHP on the two e-mail addresses that I know he's used in the past.

Also, he and yaqxsw worked on a mod together, so maybe they've been in touch via social media.
If so, then yaqxsw might be able to get in touch with EHP that way, to verify his recent return.

Oh, broonhon, you wrote "it told me that the password couldn't be sent".
Do you have any more information on this? Did you recently try this? Maybe a more specific error message?
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

Just got confirmation that broonhon is indeed Eagle-Head Priest 97.
So I'll just set a new password and will e-mail that to him.
Eagle-Head Priest 97
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Eagle-Head Priest 97 »

Thanks Norbert! So I've made it to level 15 of Remix III so far; we were treacherous level makers haha. But my memory of them is coming back to me.
Former Member of popuw.com/forum
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

broonhon (Eagle-Head Priest 97) wrote:Turns out all of my levels were taken down, along with my old YouTube account.
I'm late with this question, but, was it taken down because of other content on your channel?