Interesting stuff on covers

Prince of Persia related subjects that do not have their own boards.
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Interesting stuff on covers

Post by Norbert »

David wrote: December 15th, 2017, 11:24 amI just realized that Jaffar wears just as much pink as the princess... :?
That reminds me of:
David wrote: October 1st, 2016, 11:41 amHe looks like a woman on that photo, with that long hair and no beard or moustache... :?
Going by the confused smilies, you prefer (and/or are used to) more traditional gender divisions/attitudes?
David
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by David »

On the Apple II cover the princess (and Jaffar?) looks different from the game itself.
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

Post by atrueprincefanfrom18 »

Anybody found out how and which level or which room (or unused room) is there of the third image? I can recognise the first two, what about third?
Love to create new MODS :)

My complete list of mods until now!

My channel. Do consider subscribing it! :)
David
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by David »

atrueprincefanfrom18 wrote: September 7th, 2020, 8:15 am Anybody found out how and which level or which room (or unused room) is there of the third image? I can recognise the first two, what about third?
As far as I know, that room is not in the finished game, not even among the unused rooms.
That room was either scrapped, or it was specifically made only to be screenshotted.
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

Post by atrueprincefanfrom18 »

David wrote: September 12th, 2020, 12:02 pm As far as I know, that room is not in the finished game, not even among the unused rooms.
That room was either scrapped, or it was specifically made only to be screenshotted.
Ah, okay. Actually I liked the screenshot, nice spikes coming out and the Kid jumping towards the gate.
Maybe we should ask Mechner on Twitter :)
Love to create new MODS :)

My complete list of mods until now!

My channel. Do consider subscribing it! :)