two simple question

Prince of Persia related subjects that do not have their own boards.
robert
Sultan
Sultan

two simple question

Post by robert »

Hey all, today I have 2 doubts about the POP 1:

Question 1:

If you see in the princed project page (not the forum), you'll see that there is a mod with graphics from the snes version. Well, I downloaded it and gave it a try, but when I see the guards they look very strange, they seem like a mix of the original pc and snes guard.
Sometimes when I want to put the snes graphics guard in a mod made by me, they look bad in the game, as well as if I do this with vpalace.dat.
The question is: how can I put other guard and palace graphics in my mod, without looking bad or with errors?

Question 2:

Less important, but I it's a doubt, who is the "politician" in the POP 1?

Hope you could understand my first question :)
This will be my face if you can't win any of my mods
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: two simple question

Post by mk1995 »

robert wrote:If you see in the princed project page (not the forum), you'll see that there is a mod with graphics from the snes version.
Which one? Could you give a link to it?
robert wrote:Less important, but I it's a doubt, who is the "politician" in the POP 1?
Ah, the politician is what some people name the fat guard who appears in Level 6 in the original (Level 9 in the SNES remake, not sure about the MegaDrive port, which has additional levels, but I'd say it's Level 8 there).
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
robert
Sultan
Sultan

Re: two simple question

Post by robert »

The link is inside this link: http://www.princed.org/downloads/

The name of the game is POP_More snes, or something like this.

MegaDrive port, what is that? ;)
This will be my face if you can't win any of my mods