Recovered

Prince of Persia related subjects that do not have their own boards.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Recovered

Post by mk1995 »

Wh-wh-what the fuck HAPPENED?!

Has this forum been hacked or something?
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Well, he definitely did succeed in two things: Quickening the forum's inevitable death and making me want his head as a trophy.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Balanced
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Balanced »

Now this sucks very hard. =/
caralho

Post by caralho »

programmer wrote:Funny dude, probably crying in front of his computer. And every tear he drops, is one "HA" in his posts
I'm laughing out loud!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I told you were LAMERS!!!
mk1995 wrote:Well, he definitely did succeed in two things: Quickening the forum's inevitable death and making me want his head as a trophy.
R.I.P Rest In Peace Princed!!! And this is my head!!! :evil:

mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

caralho wrote:R.I.P Rest In Peace Princed!!! And this is my head!!! :evil:

Sorry, but I wanted your head IRL. Now, get the fuck lost! Oh wait, you can't unless I show you the door - or better said, the banned page.
floppy
Vizier
Vizier

Post by floppy »

Butcher used the fact that he was in "princed developer" group and deleted everything he could.
Huh?? How you meanig this? He DELETE? Why he do this?
what should we do without Prince of Perisa? How would called this forum? :P
Balanced
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Balanced »

floppy wrote:
Butcher used the fact that he was in "princed developer" group and deleted everything he could.
He's an ass ;)
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

floppy wrote:
It was because SOME CERTAIN PERSON thought it was a good idea to give that person moderating capabilities to make him shut up (which didn't work). And furthermore, it is also my fault because I didn't ban him permanently.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

I distributed most of the links here to their corresponding forums.
Veke
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Veke »

caralho wrote:
programmer wrote:Funny dude, probably crying in front of his computer. And every tear he drops, is one "HA" in his posts
I'm laughing out loud!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I told you were LAMERS!!!
mk1995 wrote:Well, he definitely did succeed in two things: Quickening the forum's inevitable death and making me want his head as a trophy.
R.I.P Rest In Peace Princed!!! And this is my head!!! :evil:

dude. if the fact that everyone sees you as a moderator was all that mattered to you that much, you must lead a pretty sad life.
Kaslghnoon
Sultan
Sultan

Post by Kaslghnoon »

SNES mods:

Remix III
The Quiet Levels

-

Original PoP1 mods/partials links to be recovered: (Not in TotalPack)
I have all these files but it would be nice if we could find their original links.

Into the Dungeons - Eagle Head Priest 97
Secrets of the Citadel - Falcury
Dungeon Quest - Opr
Combat & Adventures - KJ5349
Battle Hardened - KJ5349
3rd Levelset - mk1995
4th Levelset - mk1995
Five levels for the Brave - Jakubbw
Expanded - mk1995

-

Michael Muniko's Personal Website:

http://michealmuniko.comyr.com/1_4_Prin ... -Mods.html

-

Lost In The Forest - The Ultimate Collection:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?znhq2auonk1
retarded

Post by retarded »

mk1995 wrote:And furthermore, it is also my fault because I didn't ban him permanently.
Everything was your fault, mk1995... hahahhahahahahhaha You shouldn't have banned me and if you had treated me with RESPECT this thing never would have hapenned.
programmer wrote:Well, the truth is that if we had done something few days ago, we would have the complete forum now. We shouldn't cry about the spilled milk though and try to recover/rebuild as much as possible.
So... this forum hadn't any backup? I told you were lamers... hahahhahahahhahaha
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Kaslghnoon wrote:Original PoP1 mods/partials links to be recovered: (Not in TotalPack)
I have all these files but it would be nice if we could find their original links.

Into the Dungeons - Eagle Head Priest 97
Secrets of the Citadel - Falcury
Dungeon Quest - Opr
Combat & Adventures - KJ5349
Battle Hardened - KJ5349
3rd Levelset - mk1995
4th Levelset - mk1995
Five levels for the Brave - Jakubbw
Expanded - mk1995
Well, save for my levelsets you could upload those yourself...
sucked

Post by sucked »

programmer wrote:By the way, what about GETTING A LIFE? Spending almost 2 hours just writing some shit on our forums isn't really what succesful people do? Oh, I forgot, you're as unsuccessful as possible. Probably deleting entire forum for "lack of respect" is the coolest thing you've ever done. Man, try kissing a girl, it's really more enjoyable (provided that any girl would want to kiss YOU...).
And you? What about you get a life too? hahahahhahahahahhaha

Well.. I fucked with a FTP server of an abandonware site... I erased everything there...

And programmer, I have a pretty and very sexy girlfriend... We make love almost everyday.... hahahhahahahahhaha
Veke
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Veke »

Sheesh, won't you just give up. You're seriously the most childish person I've ever met, considering your age.