new pop realeased new forum for it??

Prince of Persia related subjects that do not have their own boards.
Tristan
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

new pop realeased new forum for it??

Post by Tristan »

pop the froggoten sands has realesed idea to make new forum for under 'prince of persia'?
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: new pop realeased new forum for it??

Post by mk1995 »

Why should we? There's barely any talking about that game, so one could simply open a topic regarding that new game in the "Other PoP related" forum. If discussion about that game starts to increase, it could be considered to create a new forum.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Neogogeta
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Neogogeta »

tristan1993 wrote:pop the froggoten sands has realesed idea to make new forum for under 'prince of persia'?
Agreed.

Is one new sub-forum would be too difficult to create?And is it going to take a lot of space?
sTank
Neogogeta
L O S T Forever
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Oh, for crying out loud. Did no one read my post? It's no use making a whole new forum for a game if there's barely any talk about it. So far, there's only a single topic. It's pointless to argue with spacetaking - forums where there is only a single topic aren't very attractive, you know.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Neogogeta
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Neogogeta »

mk1995 wrote:Oh, for crying out loud. Did no one read my post? It's no use making a whole new forum for a game if there's barely any talk about it. So far, there's only a single topic. It's pointless to argue with spacetaking - forums where there is only a single topic aren't very attractive, you know.
Oh, admit it - you're just lazy :D (not that you have the power to create a forum or do you?)
sTank
Neogogeta
L O S T Forever
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

I've got limited ACP access - thus I can create a forum. But I'm not gonna do it for just a single person.
Eagle-Head Priest 97
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Eagle-Head Priest 97 »

I think that's two people, actually. Every other POP game has a forum. Why be descriminent about this one?
Former Member of popuw.com/forum
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Ugh, FINE. Have your forum. *creates*

I'm only doing this so that the nagging stops - nothing else.

Edit: Here's your forum.