Princedit

Prince of Persia related subjects that do not have their own boards.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Princedit

Post by mk1995 »

Not to mention your knowledge of the English language is quite astounding for your age and nationality.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

(Sorry for bumping an old thread, but...) Man, this is awesome. I just had a 8.5 minute long telephone conversation with the author of this first level editor. He gave me his current e-mail address and I'm going to let him know about this forum, send his own program to him (he no longer has it, nor its source), point him to my most recent apoplexy instructional video, and so on. Also, I will upload his level editor and some additional information on popot.org later today, and link to it all in this thread.
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

tristan1993 wrote:Hey guys i am looking for Princedit i look for it on princed.org which editor was use to maker pop 4D
i was Princedit i look there also for a download but nothing anyone knoiw where to download ???
Eh, yes, I do. :) (Better late than never, I hope.) You can download it here:
http://www.popot.org/level_editors.php?editor=Princedit
However, I agree with mk1995 that nowadays it's only useful to check out this relic* for sentimental/nostalgic reasons, to reminisce about ye goode olde days.