Prince of Persia Movie trailier !!!!!!!!!! OMG !!!!!!!!!

Prince of Persia related subjects that do not have their own boards.
eni-7
Efendi
Efendi

Prince of Persia Movie trailier !!!!!!!!!! OMG !!!!!!!!!

Post by eni-7 »

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS BETTER THAN I COULD HAVE IMAGINED ...HAVE A REALLY GOOD LOOK AT THE MOVIE TRAILER CUZ IT"S GOING TO BE THE BEST MOVIE BASED ON GAME EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxTGmk_RO7k
Last edited by eni-7 on November 4th, 2009, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tristan
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Re: Prince of Persia Movie trailier !!!!!!!!!! OMG !!!!!!!!!

Post by Tristan »

looking great ! :D cant wait anymore until the real full movie

(only 1 thing not good on the movie the charter : its the char of warrior within and not of the sand of time)
but anyways lokking cool :D
Neogogeta
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Neogogeta »

"Epic Jake Gyllenhaal WIN!" :P ?
Finally,not just a teaser !
Looks better than I expected.Though I still think the prince has too much muscles.
sTank
Neogogeta
L O S T Forever
John Wain
Vizier
Vizier

Post by John Wain »

It looks great, though I've seen some elements taken from each of the three SoT games there. Whatever... This one is to be seen in theatres. I think I'll love it.
eni-7
Efendi
Efendi

Post by eni-7 »

John Wain wrote:It looks great, though I've seen some elements taken from each of the three SoT games there. Whatever... This one is to be seen in theatres. I think I'll love it.
I noticed that too......It's like a compilation of the trilogy based mostly on SOT.But it makes me wonder if they will have enough material for a sequel :roll:
Veke
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Veke »

It doesn't exactly look bad from the trailer. But... they'll just somehow cover the plots of the whole trilogy in one movie? That bugs me.
John Wain
Vizier
Vizier

Post by John Wain »

From the looks of it, they won't cover everything in the three games. For one thing, the Island of Time and the history of the Sands as we know it seem completely forgotten, and the action takes place in Babylon, not in Azad as originally developed. Anyhow, this is deduced from the trailer and so it may not be complete or correct. But if I gather correctly, the film is rather based on the game rather than a depiction of it. However, there might just be room enough for a sequel in the footsteps of WW... that I'd love to see.
eni-7
Efendi
Efendi

Post by eni-7 »

Every POP fun would die for this movie to become a trilogy :D If the first one becomes a box office success (which will) a sequel is defenitely going to follow.
Sluijsens
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Post by Sluijsens »

Veke wrote:It doesn't exactly look bad from the trailer. But... they'll just somehow cover the plots of the whole trilogy in one movie? That bugs me.
Same here. But after all the trilogy is also called The Sands Of Time just like the first part.

A old post I know, but I found this while searching the forum.
I'm going to the movie tonight, I can't wait:D
I am waiting for this movie to be released since I finished the two thrones 2.5-3 years ago:P
As far as I know the prince is suddenly called Prince Dastan and I think farah is called Princess Tamina.

Well, I hope the first (and last) little story from the prince will be told in the movie.

"Most people think tim eis like a river, that flows swift and sure if 1 direction. But I have seen the face of time and I can tell you: They are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm. (You may wonder who I really am and why I'm saying this? Come and I will tell you a tale like none you have ever heard." I know every single word:P

Tell me if I'm wrong but I think it's a bit stupid.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Topic moved. It should look better suited here...
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Morbid_Assasin
Efendi
Efendi

Post by Morbid_Assasin »

I just watched the movie and it's pretty good.I'm just disappointed that the sands didn't get released so that everybody turned into monsters.That would have been a 100% accurate reproduction.And as far as I've played the Prince has no brothers :P
"Repetitio est mater studiorum...perseverare diabolicum"(Lucian Gavrila,my genetics mentor)
Eagle-Head Priest 97
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Eagle-Head Priest 97 »

Yeah, I saw it too. It was really good! But I agree, the sands should have been released at the beginning.
Former Member of popuw.com/forum
Sluijsens
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Post by Sluijsens »

I don't know if that's true.

I mean, it's still a movie and not a game.
The way the prince obtains the knife is also way different than how he get it in the game.

But when you look very closely to the story it's great.
You can compare both stpries without finding very much differents.

Great movie! Cant wait to see following parts (Warrior Within and The Two Thrones) if they're planning to make another movie.
Eagle-Head Priest 97
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Eagle-Head Priest 97 »

If they do decide to make a Warrior Within or Two Thrones movie, I don't think it would still be with Disney. I can't believe Disney did this movie in the first place. But really, with nudity in Warrior Within, it would have to be rated R as a movie, and since Disney's limit is at PG-13, it couldn't stay with them.
Former Member of popuw.com/forum
Morbid_Assasin
Efendi
Efendi

Post by Morbid_Assasin »

I've read that so far, this movie is a disappointment in the matter of box office revenues.Only 19 million $...I think they made it more for fans of the series, like us, not for other people.