Chat-box-thingy-mabobber

Prince of Persia related subjects that do not have their own boards.
Eagle-Head Priest 97
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Chat-box-thingy-mabobber

Post by Eagle-Head Priest 97 »

Back at the popuw forum, there was a chat-box-thingy-mabobber at the bottom of the index page. I liked it because you could just say hi to everyone without making a new topic. And you could just announce stuff. Would it be possible to have one here? :| This topic can be locked or trashed or anything after I get a yes or no or maybe so. :D Plus, there hasn't been much activity in the last few days. Maybe this'll spark something!
Former Member of popuw.com/forum
OrSpeeder
Sheikh
Sheikh

Re: Chat-box-thingy-mabobber

Post by OrSpeeder »

We have an irc channel... Altough only me and rata join it (And rarely, poirot...)

It is #princed on irc.freenode.net
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

A shoutbox on the index page would be nice. Hopefully, there's gonna be one.

And especially an off-topic forum, as well as a "New Member Introductions" one! The forum really could use some makeover at parts...
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
John Wain
Vizier
Vizier

Post by John Wain »

But if we do get the archive of PoP-UW, wouldn't that mean we'd also have the layout of that one? Or will we only be able to read the topics without being able to write there any more?

If the former is true, we don't really need to bother with changing this forum.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

I'm sure PoPUW will come back sooner or later, if Jalal has enough time on his hands to work on it (currently, it only says "Prince of Persia Unofficial Website"). But that might take quite a while, so why not enjoy the luxurities that we were offered by PoPUW and get us a shoutbox?
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...