Do you like it?

Tristan
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Re: Do you like it?

Post by Tristan »

i cant get on him if i got there prince wont use any weapon (lol tryed 47 times realy)
but i have the game for pc and ps2 all 2 cant kill the bnfg :big not friendly giant,
lol
John Wain
Vizier
Vizier

Post by John Wain »

My order of preference is somewhat confused. I'm sure T2T comes last, but while some time ago I would have chosen WW in first place, now I can't really differentiate between WW and SOT. Every time I remember SOT and WW, a kind of nostalgia gets hold of me. It does not happen with T2T, however.
Necdilzor
Efendi
Efendi

Post by Necdilzor »

but they are way different! :?
Lenor
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Post by Lenor »

My favorite is The Sands of Time,no doubt about it,it has the best story and it's the most puzzle oriented game in the series(not talking about PoP Prodigy here...thats another series) and it also has the most interesting story.

The first thing that I liked about the game was the fluidity of platforming.The level where you find the dagger of time is very well done(jump down,up,from pillar to pillar).Then when you find the dagger and you first discover it's powers(when the big rock is about to crush you)...Those small things made PoP The Sands of Time my favorite.

And I just liked how the end of the game was just as it started: "Most people think time is like a river..." "...sit down and I will tell you a tale like none that you have ever heard" it was epic,I think I'm gonna play this game again today(played it for like 6 times and never got bored)

Ok I just transformed the answer to the topic's question into a game review,but well..."kakolokia"
John Wain
Vizier
Vizier

Post by John Wain »

Well, Lenor my friend, you're the third one from Romania around. Glad to see you.

I totally agree with you on the strong points of SoT, which is indeed an extraordinary game. I also played it again a few days ago, in part thanks to this topic and to people just speaking so kindly of it.
Tristan
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Tristan »

tristan1993 wrote:
eni-7 wrote:I remember when i first played SOT in 2004 and after finishing it i wished i hadn't .....I was really impatient for the second one.This is my second favorite one after T2T.....Much love to WW though :D

yeah the best it WW but i hate t2t cant get kill the arena guy

1. WW
2. SOT
3. T2T
okay now is it
1WW
2T2T
3PROD
4SOT

FINNALY KILLED THE ARENA DUDE ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
leapyear29
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Post by leapyear29 »

i admit PoP4 is better and so is the two thrones PoP Warrior within was too easy i beat it within 5 hrs the two thrones was a bit longer the jumps were trickier bosses were better and it gave a tweak to the Dark Princes Health loss overall sands of time was a good game to play the story line is original..
hamburgAir
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Post by hamburgAir »

Quite good review from Gladriel:

http://www.gladriel.com/reviewFull/cont ... ds-review/

8.1 is not bad I think.