Walkthrough of entire Dirigible

Eagle-Head Priest 97
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Walkthrough of entire Dirigible

Post by Eagle-Head Priest 97 »

If anyone needs it, I have a video walkthrough of all the Dirigible levels and the Sun Temple. I uploaded it on my youtube account (popkraz97). There, you'll find a playlist of all the Dirigible levels. Hope this helps :mrgreen:
Former Member of popuw.com/forum
musicmaker
Vizier
Vizier

Re: Walkthrough of entire Dirigible

Post by musicmaker »

That's great! And it saves me a lot of time explaining it to people.. :P
~We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.~

~Every move you make creates your destiny...~
Eagle-Head Priest 97
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Well the dirigibles aren't the worst part. Floating ruins is probably the most irritating level of the whole game :evil: .
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

I haven't reached the Floating Ruins yet, but the Dirigible is a pain in the motherf***ing behind... Sometimes, it even denied me to quicksave (when normal saving wasn't possible) and I kept walking around aimlessly all the time, anyway.

Nevertheless, I had pleasure killing the Prince off. I gotta love that scream he does when falling. :P
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Eagle-Head Priest 97
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Consider yourself lucky you haven't fallen into the torture of Floating Ruins.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

I stopped playing PoP3D quite a while ago, anyway. It's unlikely I'll someday pick it up again. Especially due to the fact that battles are hard as hell... I still haven't been able once to parry an attack. Usually, I just whack away and when I don't, I block the enemy's attacks. It is doubtful that this strategy would work for Rugnor... :?
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
musicmaker
Vizier
Vizier

Post by musicmaker »

Umm to block you have to have the Ctrl button held down and then press the 2 button (down) when you want to block. I find it much easier to keep the Ctrl button held down all the time unless I wanted to feint.
The ruins levels are really REALLY hard, and the terrible graphics make it all the more confusing... :? It's also hard to know how long the super-jump lasts for, so save often. Also I had no idea that a Quicksave system even existed! :shock: I just kept going to the Pause menu and saved the game...
Rugnor is very good at blocking your attacks so it's best to feint and then attack, or block and then counter-attack.
~We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.~

~Every move you make creates your destiny...~