PoP SMS glitch

Discuss other PoP1 related things here.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

PoP SMS glitch

Post by mk1995 »

While bitching around with the sucky PoP port for the SMS, I discovered a glitch: In Level 1, in the one screen with the guard, I managed to position myself so that the guard couldn't reach me.

By opportunity (and when I'm lucky), I'll upload both a video and a savestate of this glitch. An image would be inappropriate, because it wouldn't look different from ordinary gameplay.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
David
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: PoP SMS glitch

Post by David »

I've made a savestate of this.
I saved it with an emulator called Fusion.
Link: http://www.freeweb.hu/princepersia/en/smsnoreach_dl.htm
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: PoP SMS glitch

Post by mk1995 »

I realized it's actually quite easy to pull off. You only need to be as far at the edge of the room as possible...
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...