Where can I find the sword?

Questions like: "I can't find the sword" should go here.
Tristan
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Re: Where can I find the sword?

Post by Tristan »

Andrew wrote:tristan1993, obviously you didn't care to note the date of the posts before replying in a thread that last saw activity way back in 2005! Do you think the OP even cares after so many years where the sword is? I know you're excited about posting, but take care to post only where it'll actually be of some use. ;)

Also, why is your site titled "Offical Prince of Persia Forum"? How can it be official unless it's set up by the game creator/publisher?
i am that forum creator cuz i name it how i want
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

tristan1993 wrote:i am that forum creator cuz i name it how i want
But you can't just go ahead and call your forum "official". An official forum would be one provided by Ubisoft or other people who contributed to the creation of PoP - excluding this little lot that calls itself forum community of the Princed forums. Either call it "unofficial" or leave the (un-)officiality out completely.
Andrew wrote:tristan1993, obviously you didn't care to note the date of the posts before replying in a thread that last saw activity way back in 2005! Do you think the OP even cares after so many years where the sword is? I know you're excited about posting, but take care to post only where it'll actually be of some use. ;)
And also, it was just a joke topic, right?

To avoid further necroposting, I hereby lock this.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

ultimateprince wrote:As subject.
"Go all the way left and move the floor. These buttons open the gates." -Duke Onkled

... What?! I wanted to add some lulz to an already lulz-y question. And even if it was necroposting!
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...