Your fastest time

Check here for questions about obtaining the fastest possible times.
Wong
Efendi
Efendi

Your fastest time

Post by Wong »

The inevitable show-off topic - someone had to post it eventually, why not now?

So far I've got my time down to 38:16 remaining - still four minutes short of the record time - 42:24, is that right?

Re: Your fastest time

Post by Guest »

Wong wrote:The inevitable show-off topic - someone had to post it eventually, why not now?

So far I've got my time down to 38:16 remaining - still four minutes short of the record time - 42:24, is that right?
I think it's wrong, 42:24 is the record time of Jan and me, but I believe there are 12 persons who are faster, the fastest one is 4 seconds faster I believe so after our site is ready I think we have to try to beat it :).

rob
Wong
Efendi
Efendi

Post by Wong »

Ah, this'll be more difficult than I thought, then! I tried again today and was surprised when I found my time had gone down to 39:13 - under 200 seconds short of the record now.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

I recently did a speedrun of sorts (not a perfect one, mind you), skipping all life potions and killing guards only as necessary. I killed the following:

Level 4: Guard in Exit Room - I didn't want to risk getting killed after returning weakened by jumping through the mirror.
Level 8: Guard in room left of Entrance - I'm not very good at switching sides with him, so I killed him as fast as I could.
Level 11: Guard on top story of room right of Entrance - He has to be killed, because you need to drop a loose tile from the ceiling above to push a button that opens the gate which enables further progress.

Other than that, I tried using every shortcut possible. Here are the cuts I didn't use:

The even shorter way of beating Level 1 by jumping through the guard - I simply can't do it!
The one glitch in Level 7 - I don't exactly know where to jump from, so I didn't even bother trying.

I successfully broke my record of 36 minutes or so and now it is +/- 41 minutes. Hurray for me! ^^
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Karlgamer
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by Karlgamer »

Currently, I have a remaining time of 45:55.
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Post by yourantumayel69 »

Remaining time is 37 mins 17 sec
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.