SNES Level 15 remake from DOS + other SDLPoP mods

kj-5349
Sultan
Sultan

SNES Level 15 remake from DOS + other SDLPoP mods

Post by kj-5349 »

Hi there guys, here is the SDLPoP version of my earlier DOS mod SNES Level 15. It consists of changes as it uses SDLPoP that supports teleportation doors. When I made the DOS version back in 2015, I divided them making the exit doors like the teleportation doors. SDLPoP 1.23 now realises that idea with apoplexy 3.18 used to create the teleportation doors.
However, there are some changes that I could not carry over 100% from the SNES game:
- I initially tested it as one level, but all the guards appear as Shadow and they are invisible. Thus I had to divide them into Level 11 (guards) and Level 12a (Shadow).
- I tried looking as best as I could, but I'm unsure of editing the special event of appearing tiles in Level 12a after merging with the shadow. So unlike the SNES game, I could not replicate the appearing tiles at a lower row and maintained the special event as is.
As for all SDLPoP mods, this needs to be run manually rather than from Total Pack.

Link for SNES Level 15 SDLPoP remake: here

For my other SDLPoP mods I made over the past week, here is the post.
Special thanks goes to spaztron64 for the SDLPoP Japanese port that has background music and David + Falcury for SDLPoP overall.