salvadorc17 wrote:Can you explain more of the mod maker?? this does also include snes version??
Development of Mod Maker is currently suspended. But instead of Mod Maker, I am planning to develop new 'Random level generator for SNES PoP1' (It would be included to Total Pack 4.0.)
However, there are some technical issues for programming Total Pack since SNES rom image is compressed and I am not good at use C++ or C#. (I am using Delphi for developing Total Pack).
1. It is very difficult to modify levels data such as Level 1, 2 and so on in Delphi programming.
2. It is very difficult to modify level setting such as level type, music and guard type in Delphi programming.
3. It is very difficult to modify hack data in Delphi programming.
(Above features are already done in SNES level editor)
Therefore, following three command-line utilities are needed for above features. Following ultities can be run externally under Total Pack.
1. snes_levels.exe export [rom_image] [level_name] [level_filename]
snes_levels.exe import [rom_image] [level_name] [level_filename]
(ex) snes_levels.exe export PoP1_EU_headered.smc "LEVEL 1" level1.dat
(ex) snes_levels.exe import PoP1_EU_headeres.sms "LEVEL 1" level1.dat
2. snes_setting [rom_image] [level setting file]
(ex) snes_setting.exe PoP1_EU_headeres.sms level_setting.ini
3. snes_hack [rom_image] [hack seeting file]
(ex) snes_hack.exe PoP1_EU_headeres.sms hack.ini
If you provide me the above utilities, technical issues will be solved for me to develop new random level generator for SNES PoP1.
How about that? and could you join me this project?
(P.S.) Furthermore all snes mods would be run under the next version of total pack. (Maybe 4.01 or something...)