PoP1-Total Pack: New version development

A user-friendly interface for downloading, tweaking and playing mods.

Moderator: English Moderator Team

starwindz
Sultan
Sultan

Re: PoP1-Total Pack: New version development

Postby starwindz » April 11th, 2017, 12:37 am

malvivio wrote:Is it true now we can download also King of Persia and Secrets of the citadel being able to play from Total Pack? Both 3.01 and 3.5??

'King of Persia' can be run on 3.5 but I found that 'Secrets of the citadel' still do not work on 3.5 since SLDPoP is not included in 3.5. It will be fixed in the next version. Thank you.

malvivio wrote:Some bugs still remain also from 3.5 (Prince being cut in chompers after gone throw the door in levels 5 and 8 in New 13 Levels playing it from the start)

If the bugs you mentioned above is about 'New 13 Levels' mod, total pack can not handle it since I am not the author of this mod. Could you please fix it via Roomshaker or Apoplexy? :)

malvivio wrote:I see in 3.5 there are also SNES levelsets but still unable to play them also with Total Pack,

Please check out again. SNES mod can be run via Snes9x emulator.

malvivio wrote:so I guess this is not the final version, it's in the middle; that's why it's named 3.5

Yes. 4.0 will include new random level generator mod named 'Infinite Adventure' being developed now.

salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Postby salvadorc17 » April 12th, 2017, 9:14 pm

starwindz wrote:Please check out again. SNES mod can be run via Snes9x emulator.

Its working ok for me, just have tested with some mods. Was wondering if youre planning some hex editing for startup in snes mods..

David
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Postby David » April 15th, 2017, 10:23 am

malvivio wrote:(Prince being cut in chompers after gone throw the door in levels 5 and 8 in New 13 Levels playing it from the start)

That's funny: I could reproduce that a few minutes ago on level 8 (maybe even twice?), and then never again.

But, as Starwindz wrote, this is a bug in PoP or the levels, and not in Total Pack itself.

By the way, the super2xsai scaler of DOSBox (the default setting in Total Pack) makes the potions' bubbles hard to see.
When I did the above-mentioned test, I thought that all potions were empty!

Return to “Total Pack”