Prince of Persia mod

Discuss PoP1 for SNES here.
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Re: Prince of Persia mod

Post by NITM-T »

Norbert wrote:Sure. I see you already created threads about them. :)
Yeah. I saw after I could do that as newbie :P Thanks anyway!
salvadorc17 wrote:Well, seems you have made a hard thing, good work. I was not able to complete it myself.
Yep and thank you!. I like to put traps that need strategy and tricks. Some open and close buttons have traps too.
If you need help, drop a comment. I'll reply ASAP.
May the Moon light your path.
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

NITM-T wrote: Yep and thank you!. I like to put traps that need strategy and tricks. Some open and close buttons have traps too.
If you need help, drop a comment. I'll reply ASAP.
In kingdom of the Dead i could not pass level 7, the mod is really epic, but what i disliked is that you used same tileset in all levels..
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Another player asked me for a video for the same level before. If you want it, I can post here for you.
I used the same tileset because the Blue Dungeon is the one that have a creepy look with all those "mortal remains", so I needed those skeletons to make a hellish place 'cause everyone there are dead and I cannot use those skeletons for other levels and plus, the another levels are beautiful and that, is not a "happy place", you know? hahaha. For example, that level 7, those skeletons can guide you to the right way, not all, but some, enigmatic...
There are some of those guards who regrets having followed Jaffar before, then, they want to help you.

The Brow Dungeon also have some things that I could use, but I didn't. You see, in my mods, I never use the caves parts or some those beautiful scenaries from Pink Dungeon. I don't have patience or creativity for that. Like this, my mods can be boring or something :)
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

NITM-T wrote: The Brow Dungeon also have some things that I could use, but I didn't. You see, in my mods, I never use the caves parts or some those beautiful scenaries from Pink Dungeon. I don't have patience or creativity for that. Like this, my mods can be boring or something :)
Yes, you can make all tilesets look creppy if you change colors pallete and do some advanced tileset editing, will be good for your next mod that you could use more creativity for those caves or other areas,i have used in mine to do unique levels..
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Cool! I forgot about thoses advanced things. But, it's not for me ^_^. You see, besides that what I said, I only know how to use Pr1SnesLevEd and Translhextion. I'm not a pro. I found a easy way to make those mods because I tried SMILE (Super Metroid Integrated Level Editor) and was waste of time hahaha. Too hard. Lots of things and HEX changes just to make a new room. Or course I should study a lot before start those things.
Thanks to David and Kaslghnoon, I can do, at least, a hack of one those games that I love. I can do whatever I want like, lots of doors, guards, open and close buttons, potions and stuff like that without ever touch on HEX editor. Pretty cool! But, with the Kaslghnoon's hacking experience, we can do more.
Anyway, thank you very much for you time. I'll try do something more fun.
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

NITM-T wrote:Cool! I forgot about thoses advanced things. But, it's not for me ^_^.
Youre able to do a video gameplay about kingdoms of the dead??, will be cool some walktrought.
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Yes, sure. It already completed a year that I made it, so I'll do it. I'll put it on Walkthrough Videos thread, soon.