BUG menu HELP !

Discuss PoP1 for SNES here.
spartacus735
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

BUG menu HELP !

Post by spartacus735 »

Hello , yesterday I loaded my rom into Snes9x and I found this :

I don't know why I have this , when I open my rom into pr1snesleved the color are different ( I tried to change again and again ... Same problem )

Screen Palette :
Spoiler: show
As you can see the color are different, why ?

I already do some hexahack , but i just use some easyhack like "remove checkpoint" or exit.

I don't want to export my levels into a newrom because I have a lot of newcolor and sprite = I don't want to remake them.

My questions is : It's possible to clear that screen ? with hexadecimal or simply remove this screen and replace it with a another one or just a black screen ? I don't care

Or copy the "code/hexa/color/sprite" into a new rom ?

thank you , sorry if my english is not perfect.

PS : I use the 0.smc of Kaslghnoon
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/spartacus735 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< the channel of prince of persia snes mod
David
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: BUG menu HELP !

Post by David »

Could you please send me your ROM image?

You could also try this: copy the beginning of the original 0.smc (first 0x20000 bytes) into your ROM.
Make a backup first!
Instructions: viewtopic.php?p=13131#p13131
This will keep your modified levels, level graphics and color palettes, but not the hex hacks.
spartacus735
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Re: BUG menu HELP !

Post by spartacus735 »

Sure , I will send you a PM ( please don't share my rom :D )

Thank a lot for your help, you're the legend of POP ( you are in the credits of my hack (after the intro) :p ).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/spartacus735 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< the channel of prince of persia snes mod