TUTORIALS

A modern Prince of Persia 1 for SNES level editor for Windows.

Moderator: English Moderator Team

User avatar
spartacus735
Sultan
Sultan
Posts: 168
Joined: November 20th, 2011, 12:41 pm
Location: France

Re: TUTORIALS

Post by spartacus735 » August 31st, 2017, 6:42 pm

salvadorc17 wrote:What do you say about this levels, the custom palletes are properly configured???

Image

Image
Hey salvadorc , I have question for you. How did you put the dungeon door to palace levelset please ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/spartacus735 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< the channel of prince of persia snes mod

User avatar
spartacus735
Sultan
Sultan
Posts: 168
Joined: November 20th, 2011, 12:41 pm
Location: France

Re: TUTORIALS

Post by spartacus735 » December 19th, 2017, 8:20 pm

Any ideas for a tutorial 3 ? Someone have a request ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/spartacus735 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< the channel of prince of persia snes mod

salvadorc17
Calif
Calif
Posts: 533
Joined: August 27th, 2011, 2:04 am

Re: TUTORIALS

Post by salvadorc17 » December 19th, 2017, 10:30 pm

spartacus735 wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 8:20 pm
Any ideas for a tutorial 3 ? Someone have a request ?
Some general hacking tutorial?

User avatar
spartacus735
Sultan
Sultan
Posts: 168
Joined: November 20th, 2011, 12:41 pm
Location: France

Re: TUTORIALS

Post by spartacus735 » December 20th, 2017, 6:19 pm

hexa hack ( like translextion ) or pr1snesleved ( room link , etc ) ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/spartacus735 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< the channel of prince of persia snes mod

salvadorc17
Calif
Calif
Posts: 533
Joined: August 27th, 2011, 2:04 am

Re: TUTORIALS

Post by salvadorc17 » December 20th, 2017, 10:25 pm

spartacus735 wrote:
December 20th, 2017, 6:19 pm
hexa hack ( like translextion ) or pr1snesleved ( room link , etc ) ?
It could be pr1snesleved misc hacking editing section...

User avatar
spartacus735
Sultan
Sultan
Posts: 168
Joined: November 20th, 2011, 12:41 pm
Location: France

Re: TUTORIALS

Post by spartacus735 » December 22nd, 2017, 1:39 am

salvadorc17 wrote:
December 20th, 2017, 10:25 pm
spartacus735 wrote:
December 20th, 2017, 6:19 pm
hexa hack ( like translextion ) or pr1snesleved ( room link , etc ) ?
It could be pr1snesleved misc hacking editing section...
I don't know why I should make a tutorial on this section. The hack section is very easy to use, you just need to choose level , count etc.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/spartacus735 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< the channel of prince of persia snes mod

Post Reply