The kingdom of the Dead (walkthrough)

NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

The kingdom of the Dead (walkthrough)

Post by NITM-T »

salvadorc17 wrote:Youre able to do a video gameplay about kingdoms of the dead??, will be cool some walktrought.
Here you go:

Level 9: HD problems.

Level 14: HD problems.

About levels 9 and 14, it's because my HD have almost 4 years and some times when I'm shooting, some parts are no captured, but for those two videos, you guys do not need to worry about them. You can watch them without problems. (I really must buy a new one) :roll:
One more thing, all commands are random. You can always do better.
May the Moon light your path.
SuavePrince
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: The kingdom of the Dead (walkthrough)

Post by SuavePrince »

Woowww..youre great player... you need try Prince of Persia Snes Remix 3...
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

NITM-T wrote:
About levels 9 and 14, it's because my HD have almost 4 years and some times when I'm shooting, some parts are no captured, but for those two videos, you guys do not need to worry about them. You can watch them without problems. (I really must buy a new one) :roll:
One more thing, all commands are random. You can always do better.
Hell, youre a freaking master of snes, speedrunning all those levels.
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

SuavePrince wrote:Woowww..youre great player... you need try Prince of Persia Snes Remix 3...
Thank you! Remix 3 is pretty good, too! I liked at first sight when I had to walk through traps and guards to get the Sword. I had inspiration by all those mods to make my owns ^_^.
I beat almost all that can find here. Only Iso's (Training Levels) and Battle Royale.
Note: I said ecco's before to salvadorc17, but it's Iso's that I don't beat, yet. My bad. But now that I know more about Tricks, I think I can do it. Also, I still have to play the new Sunshine Remix version.
salvadorc17 wrote: Hell, youre a freaking master of snes, speedrunning all those levels.
Thank you! Nah, just playing :P It's because I like to put spots on scenaries for us to know where is a good point to do the action. Plus, I play my mods a lot :D
To do a Speedrun of those mods is pretty hard (I mean, all those I played), I never do it. Playing in my PS2 was worse because those lags from the emulator haha.
May the Moon light your path.