Shadow's Story (trailer & download)

elveskz
Sheikh
Sheikh

Re: Shadow's Story (trailer & download)

Post by elveskz »

I did not find a way to open this door, I defeated all the soldiers, but I did not figure out how to open this door.
elveskz
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by elveskz »

I made an alternate path, is there any possibility of concluding it like this?
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Too easy when we get the sword earlie hahaha. Nope, you can't like that...
You just passed by the button who opens that door, but that is not the problem, right?
Spoiler: show
There is a trap that not allows that door open in the part where you finish the video and you just activated it. You must activate the trap before to open this one and then, you can try open that other door that you're trying, again.
Can't believe on this. Every time I leave wrongs things on my mods and I only notice them after 1.000 years or if someone tells me... :roll: On your video, I just saw a few walls number 03 instead 05, damn. Well, no one will die there, anyway...
May the Moon light your path.
elveskz
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by elveskz »

I get it, but no matter what I do, the door never opens. Can you show me a print of the place on Should I go to open that door? Thank you for your support.
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

I see, but I can't. I have no PC right now, remeber? Check this hint:
That trap that I told you before is the first door you see opened near the Green Guard. Just close it and that door below to the right will open. The button that is at right side of it, open 3 doors and you was open just one, that one near the potions. If that first door still open, it cannot be open again and like this, that door where you finish the video never will open, either. And that door you asked before, its button is the first you see when you enter on Shadow's path.
I hope this help. Good luck!
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Guys, I'm sorry, but a friend of mine, Thiago Jr, has found some bugs that maybe get some erros depending on the situation that the players would make their paths, so I'm post here the version 1.2 that is already fix. I went to his house to check and I made the changes there.

Norbert, can you change the first post and the thread name just putting: v1.2 after Shadow's Story or someone who can do this for me since I can't, please? Here's the trailer (it's the same) with the new download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j157gc0q8 ... nd_FAQ.zip

Also, if possible, change the download at popot site. I'm truly sorry for that :oops:
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

Are you sure the thread subject needs changing?
What it says is still correct, it doesn't say "v1.0" in the subject...
NITM-T wrote:Also, if possible, change the download at popot site.
Sure, I'll take care of it tomorrow.

By the way, you skipped v1.1? ;)
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Norbert wrote:Are you sure the thread subject needs changing?
What it says is still correct, it doesn't say "v1.0" in the subject...
Sure, I'll take care of it tomorrow.
By the way, you skipped v1.1? ;)
Hahaha that was just a thing that I see on other forums when someone put a new version of something. But if is not needed, I'm ok with that. It's still better :P Thank you very much, Norbert!

Well, at first, my friend only saw a level with a small funny problem, so that would be 1.1 (or course I never put 1.0 before, like you said, but they are 1.0 for me when I made them, heh). Anyway, I start looking another things and I found one more on another level and I used this chance to fix some walls that I said before and others that weren't good for me, then I called: 1.2 :D
But actually, The walls are nothing, they weren't just matching, but those ''bugs'' or something, they weren't a big problem too, just... Weird for us.
Those bugs would be like: "That NITM-T guy said that we have to do the Tricks and others things a bit different from the normal or something, but, what is that anyway?". So, like a I said before:
NITM-T wrote:...Every time I leave wrongs things on my mods and I only notice them after 1.000 years or if someone tells me...
Those wrongs things are the walls or tiles, but these do not changes the real thing too much, but he found something weird at level 7 that I not notice. I just set all goods there, but two tiles modified the tech that we need to do there. That was... Pretty weird. But, even so, the players could clear that level without issues like I did while I was testing and he too while was playing. He found that by a lucky shot, he said and I really thanked for that before more people got confused and why this is not on the FAQ, you know? This wasn't planned.
So, that thing wouldn't be cool like that for people that have too much experience on tricks and teches and worse for people that don't because when they had a question about it, would be a thing totally different and then, they would think that was a new trick or whatever, but wouldn't, it's a bug.

I hope those things do not happen again. The others 3 mods, till today, nobody said nothing about this. All them are cool, I think...
Guys, if anyone here find something, not those walls that are not matching, but something that isn't on the FAQ, something new like this one, things that are wierds for you all, please tell me, all right? I appreciate it.
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

How to get big potion on level 9? Also some fallings floors are not needed, or just enviromental?
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Hint:
You can get it after open those 3 doors that are together.
salvadorc17 wrote:Also some fallings floors are not needed, or just enviromental?
You have to go there.
elveskz
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by elveskz »

Fantastic this Mod, I'm on Level 3, and I'm training a lot. Soon I will post my record and if speedrun is allowed too.
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Thanks again, bro! I'm really glad to know about this ^_^. And I'm looking forward to see your record and video.
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Version 1.3:

Removed a few obstacles and put other somewhere else.
Time is now 120 minutes. A few players weren't getting to the end with enough time.
The reason for the time be 100, is because Adventure had used 20 after reach level 5.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/sbuc119mg ... y_v1.3.smc
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

NITM-T wrote: March 3rd, 2018, 10:15 am Version 1.3:

Removed a few obstacles and put other somewhere else.
Time is now 120 minutes. A few players weren't getting to the end with enough time.
The reason for the time be 100, is because Adventure had used 20 after reach level 5.
This seems reasonable, good work.
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Thanks!