The Two Princesses (trailer & download)

Post by NITM-T »

My 3rd mod. This one have 19 levels modified with 120 minutes:

Downloads (Normal Color Version):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yk2kyv90y ... cesses.smc
(Custom Color Version):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qdi6cn7xd ... lor%29.smc

Story:
An adventurer arrives in the Kingdom of Persia and soon, Princess Luna falls in love with him. But her sister, Princess Yuna, falls in love as well creating envy and hatred for her younger sister.
Their father, Jaffar, who is in his last days of life, used his last forces to imprison the kid and gave to Luna 2 hours to her decide: to be her sister's slave or to die by a forbidden love because that man belongs only to the first-born.
So, this was the last act of Jaffar. He always did everything that Yuna asks for without the slightest mercy of Luna.
Now, you have to run, fight and survive for your beloved Princess Luna or you will live forever in the Princess Yuna's clutches who will become the future Queen of Persia by marrying you and dominating the Kingdom more cruelly than her father.
May the Moon light your path.
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Re: The Two Princesses (trailer & download)

Post by salvadorc17 »

NITM-T wrote:My 3rd mod. This one have 19 levels modified with 120 minutes:
Good to see people still use snes for create some mods, good work, ill try it asap.
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

We see more from DOS version, there are so much! I saw some on YouTube from SNES version, walkthroughs only, but there is no download or a place where we can find them. They just show us their works. I wish I could play them, too.
Also, I'm working in a new one. It's a bit hard for me to try a new thing, but, I want to finish it.

Thank you for downloaded my mod! I hope you enjoy it.
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

NITM-T wrote: They just show us their works. I wish I could play them, too.
Also, I'm working in a new one. It's a bit hard for me to try a new thing, but, I want to finish it.
I have made some mods for snes myself, you can find those here, in this forum section, also i have made a tool for snes, that exand gameplay options. Check it is called PopsnesDev.
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Yup, I played them: Dark Castle v3, Evolution, Training Lessons and Battle Royale. But I not finish Battle Royale. I think was at level 11 or 12 that I don't found a way to go ahead, heh. From time to time, I like to play all SNES mods I have, so I have to beat yours and one made by ecco.

But how about those? Asyan Tombs and Castle of Ghosts. You did not want to do them anymore?
About PopsnesDev, I think I gave a try. I have to look it again when I have more time.
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

NITM-T wrote:Yup, I played them: Dark Castle v3, Evolution, Training Lessons and Battle Royale. But I not finish Battle Royale. I think was at level 11 or 12 that I don't found a way to go ahead, heh. From time to time, I like to play all SNES mods I have, so I have to beat yours and one made by ecco.
Cool that you know all them, ecco mods are also cool. The unfinished ones are just prototypes, Castle of ghost by example is to show how will be deal with all guards being invinsible. Whats the new one yours about?
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Yep! The ecco's was the one that I've lots of trouble after The Quiet Levels hahaha.
Oh, I see. Well, I hope you also keep doing SNES mods in the future. I really like to play those you made ;)

I'm trying to make the Shadow's story. We all know the Prince's story, but this time, we'll know how Shadow makes its way through the castle. Of course there are some parts that I cannot do as the original thing (I laugh a lot when I'm testing) :D But, I already started, so I'll keep doing.
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

NITM-T wrote: Thank you for downloaded my mod! I hope you enjoy it.
Well i have completed first 4 levels without big issues, seems you like so much the skeletons.
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Congrats, buddy! Keep going. Skeletons are immortal, so we can use them for more than one option. If I put a guard in the some place that we need him to open a door, will be easy, but with a skeketon, it's not the same. And besides, the doors will close to make you try again or be stuck.
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

NITM-T wrote:Congrats, buddy! Keep going. Skeletons are immortal, so we can use them for more than one option. If I put a guard in the some place that we need him to open a door, will be easy, but with a skeketon, it's not the same. And besides, the doors will close to make you try again or be stuck.
Up to level 9, but where is the exit?, also this tileset is cool, and level 8 was aa bit weird with those fake doors.
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Have you notice that some rooms you enter, you hear a door opening sound? Each of those sounds means that you're going in the right way. It's a maze. If you enter in the wrong room, the maze will reset and probably, you'll die. Here are the directions, if you need them:
Spoiler: show
↓, ↓, →, ↓, →, ←, ←, →, ↑, ←, ↑, ↓, →, →, ←, ↓, ←.
Glad that you like the tileset! Also, the Grey Palace is my favorite. All tiles and walls match for me.
salvadorc17 wrote:level 8 was aa bit weird with those fake doors.
By that you mean, the teleport rooms? I did not think of anything better.
Good luck!
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

NITM-T wrote:Have you notice that some rooms you enter, you hear a door opening sound?
Nice how you did that, with those hidden skeletons. :)
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Hehehe, pretty cool, huh? That was my first maze I did with "hints". The others are stupid, no hints and boring.
Since skeletons have no HP on screen, I use them because we cannot see them like that ^_^. So, we will hear the doors opening in a mysterious way :cool:
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

NITM-T wrote:Hehehe, pretty cool, huh? That was my first maze I did with "hints". The others are stupid, no hints and boring.
Since skeletons have no HP on screen, I use them because we cannot see them like that ^_^. So, we will hear the doors opening in a mysterious way :cool:
Skipped level by password, and played up to level 12. Did you made mistake in that weird room filled by stars texture??
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

No. Those are just normal rooms with stars. A magic from the castle. But, I think you are talking about link rooms or something, right? Since I used too much rooms, the links there, are not right, but that is not a problem. You won't get stuck. Also, instead use the same room above, I should use 254 for no ceiling, but I forgot that back then... Just think about that as teleport rooms that lead you to another place in the castle.