New Mod in progress: Battle Royale

salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

New Mod in progress: Battle Royale

Post by salvadorc17 »

Hi again, i have started doing a new mod with some good hacking, using the prince snes hack guide by Kaslghnoon. This mod has some singular stuff,
The mod is Works in progress and will be uploaded when completed. (11/19 levels)

-45 minutes of game time.
-Shorter but difficult levels.
-Some good hacks like guard triggers and potion triggers.

Here are some screenshoots:
doppelganger
Vizier
Vizier

Re: New Mod in progress: Battle Royale

Post by doppelganger »

Good luck!
Doppelgänger
Hmm.. These mortals know about me.. :evil:

Download 'Hell of A Palace' now from Popot!
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Re: New Mod released: Battle Royale

Post by salvadorc17 »

Mod released!!

I was able to finish the mod today, and im so happy to share with you (this is my 3rd mod for prince snes and maybe last one) the mod is with not so much gameplay difficult, rather than a good amount of guards, and some hidden potions, that can make you lose game, remember you have only 45 minutes to complete. This mod have a good amount of hacking hex code stuff, but also maintain the original most important elements like main events.

Have fun, made suggestions and comment for bugs:
PrinceBattleRoyale.rar
(549.62 KiB) Downloaded 279 times
spartacus735
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by spartacus735 »

Interesting but please :

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/spartacus735 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< the channel of prince of persia snes mod
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

Thanks for report that bug, where is that error i cant find level?? Also you have something to say about gameplay or difficulty??
spartacus735
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by spartacus735 »

salvadorc17 wrote:Thanks for report that bug, where is that error i cant find level?? Also you have something to say about gameplay or difficulty??
Many levels :p ( picture = 1 level ) I can update your mod and fix that if you want !

For the gameplay I like it ! the roomlink is funny , great to see a another hacker/modder who also like it.
The hexadecimal are pretty good ! You work hard for that I guess good job.

For the difficulty I'm a pretty good gamer of pop snes so for me it's not very difficult but I think the challenge are here for other player who are not expert.

Thank for the Sharing anyway ! Sorry if I was nasty with my picture but I'm a perfectionist in POP that why I repeat Always to solve and update mod ! :D
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/spartacus735 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< the channel of prince of persia snes mod
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

Many levels :p ( picture = 1 level ) I can update your mod and fix that if you want !
Not even possible to fix that in level 1, i tough image was from some other level, if you change that tile, the level will not be completable, unless you add invisible wall.. Maybe you can list me other bugs, ill try to fix them, if possible, thanks for playing...
spartacus735
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by spartacus735 »

I solved the problem with Pr1snesleved and now it's ok, so I don't understand why you said it's not possible and you talking about a invisible wall

Download Link of your mod with my update : REMOVED

I will update next level maybe in a another time.
Last edited by spartacus735 on August 14th, 2015, 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

Download Link of your mod with my update
Please do not do that, is like youre stealing my work, i will update if needed, based on the bugs you might find.
spartacus735
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by spartacus735 »

Hum if you want , I will respect your decision.
By the way , it will be very long to describe and take screen of all bugs.

It's a shame to be so closed while the community "pop snes " is already small enough ...
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

It's a shame to be so closed while the community "pop snes " is already small enough ...
Dont understand what you mean, but im accepting you to tell me what error i have commited, after i can fix them, that is the correct way, you can send me bugs list via private message better. Also consider that graphical error are not the most important, just tiles to be changed, my main cares is about the logical errors that affects gameplay..
spartacus735
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by spartacus735 »

salvadorc17 wrote:
Also consider that graphical error are not the most important, just tiles to be changed, my main cares is about the logical errors that affects gameplay..
I can understand, but graphical error are for me important as the " logical error" , The visual appearance is the first opinion you can have when you play the first time a mod...
Different perspective.

New graphic/color can innovate POP Snes and create a new atmosphere it's important again.

salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

Ok lets get back to the point, the right way is if you find any bug, logical or graphical, you need to tell me, that way i can learn and fix it, and yes the visual layout like or dislike depends or perspective, if you think my mod has bad visual layout, then just simply avoid to play it, the main purpose of the it has been show some good hex hacking modifications...
spartacus735
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by spartacus735 »

salvadorc17 wrote:i can learn and fix it,
For that , I think the best way is to make a great tutorial to learn Pr1snesleved , I think now is the good moment to show how is really work.

Do you prefer video tutorial or image/pdf tutorial ?
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

For that , I think the best way is to make a great tutorial to learn Pr1snesleved , I think now is the good moment to show how is really work.

Do you prefer video tutorial or image/pdf tutorial ?
Not bad idea, if you can do it with video, but please stop fighting with me and help me improve the mod, by sendin list of bugs, via private message, will be better, also you have completed the mod??