New Mod in progress: Battle Royale

spartacus735
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Re: New Mod in progress: Battle Royale

Post by spartacus735 »

salvadorc17 wrote:
For that , I think the best way is to make a great tutorial to learn Pr1snesleved , I think now is the good moment to show how is really work.

Do you prefer video tutorial or image/pdf tutorial ?
Not bad idea, if you can do it with video, but please stop fighting with me and help me improve the mod, by sendin list of bugs, via private message, will be better, also you have completed the mod??
I'm not fighting with you dude , I'm just here to give you some tips to improve your mod, I'm sorry again if you think i'm agressive or something like that.

I will send you a PM with a .Zip file of screen/list of bugs !

If you talking about my mod ( screen ) I don't finish it ! i'm in the level 7 actually.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/spartacus735 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< the channel of prince of persia snes mod
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

Im not sure about level 1 bug, have you tried this, the logic of the level is that starting room repeat to the left...

spartacus735
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by spartacus735 »

Actually the room is the same with the room with the guard , it's just a small glitch who create : Objects bug ( like door ) or guard glitch like your mod

Look this topic : viewtopic.php?f=116&t=3409

It's about my " Persian secret passage" mod. In my mod in level 4 I had the same problem with a door ( irregular-Roomlink )

When I opened the door, this one was closed (visually) but worked. It's strange I don't know how to explain that ( with my poor english :D )

Now look this video at 0:30 :

As you can see the door is fuck up but work...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/spartacus735 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< the channel of prince of persia snes mod
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

Yes i remember that mod, was a good one, pretty difficult for my actual skills..i think will need to change the level 1 start room to avoid this, do you have other bug ?(list) still waiting..
spartacus735
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by spartacus735 »

If you want learn some skills go the topic about tricks ( pop1 tricks work with the snes version ), more than 50% of skills is about Tricks, this is my little advice :D

Now for your mod/list , I'm little busy with my mod ( I have a big problem into my rom I don't know the origin ... )

For the list I will discribe where you can find the graphic error like " LEVEL 1 ; ROOM : 2 , TILES number : 18 " and for logical error ( I don't know if your mod have bugs ) I will find the way to explain you how to remove that.
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

If you want learn some skills go the topic about tricks ( pop1 tricks work with the snes version ), more than 50% of skills is about Tricks, this is my little advice
I have played this for a while but seems my skills were not good enough for some kind of mods like yours, specially timing between doors, and fighting some kind of elite guards, that does not attack you unless you move.
PD: Message recieved and anwsered
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

New version 1.2 with Bugfixes:

Bugfixes:
-Level 1-5 graphical bugs fixed, for some tiles.
-Start game fixed.

Additions:
-Level 1, new room to sword.
-Level 2, added chomper.
-Level 4, added alternative route door.
-Level 5, changed guards for skeletons.

Donwload here:
PrinceBattleRoyale.rar
(549.64 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

This is Alternative graphics version with custom tileset.

Download and test.
PrinceBattleRoyale - New.rar
(549.73 KiB) Downloaded 200 times
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

Video gameplay

salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

NITM-T wrote:Yup, I played them: Dark Castle v3, Evolution, Training Lessons and Battle Royale. But I not finish Battle Royale. I think was at level 11 or 12 that I don't found a way to go ahead, heh.
Some of those levels are really inverted versions of original game levels, so you can use that to give you an idea.
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Yeah, I saw this video before. But I can not touch on the original story, just a few changes. Prince will do his way, Shadow, its.
Check this out, Kaslghnoon said this on another thread: "We are now ready to begin writing our new rule..." Will be cool if I can do those things like he makes on The Quiet Levels (you'll undenstand if you play The Two Princesses till the end). Also, spartacus735 made a excellent job, The Lost Bottle! Man, I play that mod with my eyes shining hahahaha.
But, I even don't know if thoses rules will be possible for my mod in order to make some changes. But I think that can be possible for someone who knows its stuff.
When I see those guys from Metroid Construction site, what they do with Super Metroid, it's amazing! They changes all rules.
When you guys talk about that assembly code thing, I just pass by hahaha. I'm happy with what I can do and I don't want boring anyone with this and besides, just came here.
May the Moon light your path.
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

This mod is one of four that I still don't beat it. I think I already talked that, I got stuck in levels 8 and 12. Could you make videos, please? There're somethings I need to understand about them.
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

NITM-T wrote: March 13th, 2018, 12:28 pm This mod is one of four that I still don't beat it. I think I already talked that, I got stuck in levels 8 and 12. Could you make videos, please? There're somethings I need to understand about them.
Where you talked about it?, cant find any info about which issues you had with those levels.
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

It is not issues I'm talking, I want to know how to clear them, y'know? I need a walkthrough, if is possible. I don't like to use the level editor, only if is really necessary. So, I skip them with cheat and try again another time. No fun at all if I use the editor, but if you can't, I'll understand.
I think I need some kind of trick for them that I don't know how to do it.