Snes Mod: Miracles Don't Exist

robert
Sultan
Sultan

Re: Snes Mod: Miracles Don't Exist

Post by robert »

EstebanFT wrote:I found a life potion at level 2, another at level 3 and another at level 4. but the latter I did not drink because the gate was closed XD.

robert a question. How many levels have you made ​​of this new snes mod with different graphics?
Well that's great, in which level are you know?, level 2, 3 and 4 have one life potion, in level 4 the gate can be opened if you find the trigger, just look down when you're passing the loose floors part.

Until today I made 6 semi-complete levels. Why?
This will be my face if you can't win any of my mods
Kaslghnoon
Sultan
Sultan

Post by Kaslghnoon »

I like it. I am at level 10 right now. I obtained one life potion in levels 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, and 9. Got two life potions in level 5. Here are my 'Best Time's for the levels played so far:
I used savestates to get the life potions and complete the levels at fast as I could.
robert
Sultan
Sultan

Post by robert »

Kaslghnoon wrote:I like it. I am at level 10 right now. I obtained one life potion in levels 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, and 9. Got two life potions in level 5. Here are my 'Best Time's for the levels played so far:
I used savestates to get the life potions and complete the levels at fast as I could.
MY GOD! You passed level 5 and 7 less than 3 minutes :shock: , it always takes me at least 3 minutes and a half, how did you do that? oh with savestates. You're such a good player.

Very good with the life potions, all are correctly, really you are a good observer. Now find the rest of the life potions, and complete all levels as fast as you can.

Really you have impressed me!
cosmictruffle
Efendi
Efendi

Post by cosmictruffle »

I hadn't kept track of how many life bottles I collected because after that glitch occured, I used a password from GameFAQS to continue from the same level but the password changed my life count. Making a second playthrough, I found one potion on every level except 1, 8, 9, and 10, a few of which I hadn't found on the first playthrough.

Oh, and I know you said to play the PC version first, but I was too excited to see a new levelset for SNES >.> I will get to the PC one eventually, hopefully after this darn term paper gets done...
robert
Sultan
Sultan

Post by robert »

cosmictruffle wrote:I hadn't kept track of how many life bottles I collected because after that glitch occured, I used a password from GameFAQS to continue from the same level but the password changed my life count. Making a second playthrough, I found one potion on every level except 1, 8, 9, and 10, a few of which I hadn't found on the first playthrough.

Oh, and I know you said to play the PC version first, but I was too excited to see a new levelset for SNES >.> I will get to the PC one eventually, hopefully after this darn term paper gets done...
Oh, but I said you could PM me, and I would have given to you a password.

Level 1 doesn't have a life potion, I told it ;) .

In level 8 you have to guess where is it. It is on the left of the screen in the part that you have to go up.

Level 9 has the life potion when you're at beginning of the bridge, you cannot see that but if you look for it you'll see how prince drink it.

And level 10 has the life potion when you pass the second bridge, which is the first broken bridge, you have to jump to the left.

If you don't want to loose and start again while looking for the potions use savestates.
cosmictruffle
Efendi
Efendi

Post by cosmictruffle »

robert wrote:Oh, but I said you could PM me, and I would have given to you a password.

Level 1 doesn't have a life potion, I told it ;) .

In level 8 you have to guess where is it. It is on the left of the screen in the part that you have to go up.

Level 9 has the life potion when you're at beginning of the bridge, you cannot see that but if you look for it you'll see how prince drink it.

And level 10 has the life potion when you pass the second bridge, which is the first broken bridge, you have to jump to the left.

If you don't want to loose and start again while looking for the potions use savestates.
Yeah, I know, but I was too excited to keep playing so I didn't wanna wait :p I have the passwords on GFAQs bookmarked so... yeah :p I'll have to check for those other potions next time I play! And I didn't find two potions in any of the levels, so I'm guessing I missed more than just those?
robert
Sultan
Sultan

Post by robert »

Levels with 2 lives are 5, 7 (counting the one which steals the shadow guy), and 14.

Makes me happy when players say "I like playing your mod" :D
cosmictruffle
Efendi
Efendi

Post by cosmictruffle »

robert wrote:Levels with 2 lives are 5, 7 (counting the one which steals the shadow guy), and 14.

Makes me happy when players say "I like playing your mod" :D
I found the potion that the shadow steals, but I didn't mention it since you don't get to drink it :p not to mention you get trapped if you go in there XD
Razor17
Efendi
Efendi

Post by Razor17 »

I like your SNES version much more than your PC version :) The special end guards are genious, after all the final boss is my favourite opponent, the only one who is nearly as good as I am :lol: Go on making so great Prince versions ;)
robert
Sultan
Sultan

Post by robert »

Razor17 wrote:I like your SNES version much more than your PC version :) The special end guards are genious, after all the final boss is my favourite opponent, the only one who is nearly as good as I am :lol: Go on making so great Prince versions ;)
Thank you ;) , I like my snes version more than the pc version too
robert
Sultan
Sultan

UPDATED Snes Mod Miracles Don't Exist 1.3

Post by robert »

This is the download link:

:arrow: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m8axcz5nb9jvi5q

I made a few changes to make it look nicier :D (at least to me xD)
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: UPDATED Snes Mod Miracles Don't Exist 1.3

Post by Norbert »

robert wrote:This is the download link:

:arrow: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m8axcz5nb9jvi5q

I made a few changes to make it look nicier :D (at least to me xD)
That RAR file contains a readme file and a .zs2 file.
I think the .zs2 file is not the actual game, but a save state of some sort.
Since you removed all other download links from this thread, can you please re-add a link to a working version of your mod?
spartacus735
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by spartacus735 »

Of course Nobert ! :D

http://rapidshare.com/files/1935722016/ ... %201.3.smc
( version 1.3 , i have all snes mod x) )
( i can remove my link robert if you want )
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/spartacus735 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< the channel of prince of persia snes mod
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

spartacus735 wrote:Of course Nobert ! :D

Thanks, but robert wrote he made a few changes to make it look nicer.
I will wait for him to post that version, I think robert still visits this forum now and then.
robert
Sultan
Sultan

Post by robert »

Oh God I just saw this! I apologize... Here's the link (changes are just some wall added and little stuff):

05/15/2013 EDIT: LAST UPDATE AT PAGE 3
Of course Nobert !

Doesn't bother me any ;)
Last edited by robert on May 15th, 2013, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.