I've just released version 3.0 RC3 of apoplexy.
The GNU/Linux version is available here.
The Windows version can be downloaded here.
RC3 means release candidate 3.
Basically a public beta, to allow users to report possible bugs.
Next month, on February 4th, version 3.0 will be released.
Changes since the last version:
* Updated SDLPoP support to v1.16.
* SNES playtesting now also skips the main menu.
* Slightly changed the Compress() function.
* The Windows port is now also 64-bit.
- Removed the "AMD64 32-bit" SDLPoP text.
Windows and Linux editor of PoP1 (for DOS and SNES) and PoP2 (for DOS).
Moderator: English Moderator Team
1 post • Page 1 of 1