post suggestions here

Windows and Linux editor of PoP1 (for DOS and SNES) and PoP2 (for DOS).

Moderator: English Moderator Team

Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: post suggestions here

Postby Norbert » April 25th, 2017, 6:53 pm

Coco wrote:Like raising a skeleton after stepping on certain tile, or making loose floor fall after drinking a potion, or a disappearance of wall etc?

Besides the special events, there's the special blue potion that triggers the top left of room 8, and if you enable "Allow triggering of any tile" (CusPop and apoplexy can do that) you can also point buttons to non-gates (such as closed chompers that will then open, or loose tiles that will then fall). More extensive modding would be possible when using SDLPoP or MININIM. There have been some attempts to add scripting (info, also).

Coco
Beylerbey
Beylerbey

Re: post suggestions here

Postby Coco » April 25th, 2017, 7:06 pm

Yeah, I am aware of special events, but their use is limited (and therefore predictable). I was thinking more about making user friendly ways for making custom triggers
and their effects (like overwritting tiles), and shadow movement control. Ill send you PM once my pc internet connection is restored.
Coding is not my strong side, heck, I can't even properly set up roomshaker. But if someone is willing to help me, am all for it. :)

Return to “apoplexy”