Hello!.. Is there anybody in there?..

New on the forum? Introduce yourself here and be welcomed!
Shamrock
Efendi
Efendi

Hello!.. Is there anybody in there?..

Post by Shamrock »

Hi.

Since I've registered here I'll tell a couple of words about myself. :)

I'm 18 years old now and I live in St.Petersburg, Russia. PoP is one of the firs games I've ever played, and I used to play various PoP's 'chapters' several years ago. But now I decided to revive childhood memories and play PoP 1, but it's not too interesting to run through 'well trodden corridor' again and again, so I tried finding some mods or extentions... That's how I discovered this forum. :)

Hope we'll become friends ;D

Feel free to ask some questions here if interested. :)

/PS. Sorry for possible fails with English... I"m doing my best to avoid them/.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Hello!.. Is there anybody in there?..

Post by mk1995 »

Ooh, another Russian. Dobro pozhalovat' v forume. (Was that correct? I'm only learning Russian at school, and I kinda suck at it.)

If it interests you, Moscow Tracer is also from Russia, and he's a professional PoP1 player. I believe you two might be getting along brilliantly. And don't lose hair about your English. It looks really good to me. Especially when compared to all the crappy English I had to put up with over several years of being on the internet.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Shamrock
Efendi
Efendi

Post by Shamrock »

mk1995 wrote: Dobro pozhalovat' v forume.
Thanks!
mk1995 wrote: (Was that correct? I'm only learning Russian at school, and I kinda suck at it.)
Almost good, but "Добро пожаловать на форум" would be perfectly correct :)
BTW, I'm pleased to know that you're studying Russian. Good luck!
mk1995 wrote:If it interests you, Moscow Tracer is also from Russia, and he's a professional PoP1 player.

Thanks for letting me know!
mk1995 wrote: And don't lose hair about your English. It looks really good to me.
I have been studying English for several years... Also I used to learn German, but with less success.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Shamrock wrote:
mk1995 wrote: (Was that correct? I'm only learning Russian at school, and I kinda suck at it.)
Almost good, but "Добро пожаловать на форум" would be perfectly correct :)
BTW, I'm pleased to know that you're studying Russian. Good luck!
Ah. Is there a way to know when to use "na" instead of "v". I always get that mixed up...
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...