Introducing myself

New on the forum? Introduce yourself here and be welcomed!
Cacto
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Introducing myself

Post by Cacto »

Hello everyone, I'm here because of this game, PoP, that was the first game I've ever played (since I remember), probably when I was around 5 years old. Nowadays I've remembered of this and then I started to search about that amazing game, and I started to play it again.
I'm from Brazil, South America, there is anyone from Brazil too? If there isn't, I don't mind. :lol:
Hope to make good friends in here, bye!
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Introducing myself

Post by Norbert »

Welcome to the forum!
LotR fan? ;)
Cacto
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Post by Cacto »

Norbert wrote:Welcome to the forum!
LotR fan? ;)
Thank's, and yeap! ^^
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

We used to have a PoP fan from Brazil here, but he was a jerk. He went around, always demanding to be made a moderator, threatening to withhold self-written programs (particularly a PoP1 level editor that was a complete rip-off of RoomShaker, except for maybe that it allowed odd room linking), and generally acting like he was above people below his age (I in particular was treated like crap by him, just because I'm 16 and he's in his early 30s). When he got his moderator status at last, he proceeded to delete all of the forum's contents when he was provoked. Really, that's a guy you do not want around here. *shudder*... Gee, still scares me, the shit he's done.

Ah, but where are my manners? I keep rambling away about some guy who's long since a bad segment of this community's history, and nothing more. Welcome to the forums! Uh... I'd love to say more about that, but I can't seem to think of anything. Huh.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Cacto
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Post by Cacto »

mk1995 wrote:We used to have a PoP fan from Brazil here, but he was a jerk. He went around, always demanding to be made a moderator, threatening to withhold self-written programs (particularly a PoP1 level editor that was a complete rip-off of RoomShaker, except for maybe that it allowed odd room linking), and generally acting like he was above people below his age (I in particular was treated like crap by him, just because I'm 16 and he's in his early 30s). When he got his moderator status at last, he proceeded to delete all of the forum's contents when he was provoked. Really, that's a guy you do not want around here. *shudder*... Gee, still scares me, the shit he's done.

Ah, but where are my manners? I keep rambling away about some guy who's long since a bad segment of this community's history, and nothing more. Welcome to the forums! Uh... I'd love to say more about that, but I can't seem to think of anything. Huh.
Well, there can be annoying people in everywhere, that's for sure! I'm 16 years old too. Just for curiosity, are we some of the youngers right now in the community or is this the average age over here?
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Well, there's Eagle-Head Priest 97, who's about 14 by now, I reckon. Otherwise, the closest to our age would be Veke and Balanced (both are currently 17). The rest of the community is about in their 20s/30s.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...