Hello!

New on the forum? Introduce yourself here and be welcomed!
Guillo
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Hello!

Post by Guillo »

Hello folks!
Another PoP fan here. I remember loving this game since the first edition when I was kid (used to play it in my uncle's house, I didn't own a computer until several years after), and then I rediscovered the game with Sands of Time and played several of the following games as well.
My kid bro rented the movie recently and it made me nostalgic, I got to this forum looking for a playable version of the original game.
Hello all!
Balanced
Vizier
Vizier

Re: Hello!

Post by Balanced »

Welcome here! I hope you have a good time here ;)
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

...! Thank the heavens! My prayers have been answered and we were sent another potential active member. Welcome, welcome! Make yourself at home. You may very well be this community's saviour, for as you might have seen, activity here is nigh zero. We're craving for whatever topics we can get to talk about.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Andrew
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Andrew »

You might want to tone it down a bit mk! You sound so desperate that you're likely to scare the poor guy off! Image
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Naw, I got every right to be this desperate. After all, I feel like I'm the only one who's actually keeping this forum up and running... except for programmer, maybe.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
floppy
Vizier
Vizier

Post by floppy »

mk1995 wrote:Naw, I got every right to be this desperate. After all, I feel like I'm the only one who's actually keeping this forum up and running... except for programmer, maybe.
Whats the reason for that?

Is Prince fo Persia to old an are there to many Modifications? What was different on popuw.com? Maybe popuw.com was a "real" Prince of persia site and this is "just a developer forum"?
what should we do without Prince of Perisa? How would called this forum? :P
yaqxsw
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by yaqxsw »

Welcome here!