Greetings from a Newbie!!!

New on the forum? Introduce yourself here and be welcomed!
johnfernandez00
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Greetings from a Newbie!!!

Post by johnfernandez00 »

Hello Everyone,
My name is John, I just dropped in to say hi to everyone. I love gaming and that's the reason that I am here. Prince of Persia is one of my favourite games that I enjoyed playing on my computer. The Sands of Time is one of my favorites among the other versions of Prince of Persia. The graphics of the game is the things that makes the playing more enjoyable. I am here to discuss some things about the game. Looking forward to have a good discussion with some people here.
Tristan
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Re: Greetings from a Newbie!!!

Post by Tristan »

Welcome ;)
Veke
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Veke »

Welcome to the forum.
Eagle-Head Priest 97
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Eagle-Head Priest 97 »

Welcome! :D
Former Member of popuw.com/forum
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Welcome to the forums!

If I haven't lost my counting yet, I'd say this is the third John we have at these forums now.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
John Wain
Vizier
Vizier

Post by John Wain »

^ That depends on how you count. My name is not actually John - but then again, I don't know if I had been counted at all. Silly me...

---

Anyhow, welcome and have fun. My favourite PoP is also the Sands of Time.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

John Wain wrote:That depends on how you count. My name is not actually John - but then again, I don't know if I had been counted at all. Silly me...
I do know that your real name isn't John, but I did count you in there, because I came to know as and call you like that, so...
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...