hi all !

New on the forum? Introduce yourself here and be welcomed!
BickGS
Efendi
Efendi

hi all !

Post by BickGS »

I'm from Ukraine. Kiev. And my English is not that good.

I had started playin PoP when i was maybe 3-4 years old. It was maybe before 386 pc :D
And i always loved this game, maybe karateka was earlier for me, maybe not, but i loved PoP aldays. I was shocked when one my friend showed me how you can NOT KILL every guard. And later... I was shocked that you can just jump over them. Amazing. First MOD that i seen, was 4d prince. But i completed only first two levels, i don't liked the design :? if you will compare it to later mods, like hanswurt's or i don't know, just don't remember names of creators, that mod's are really cool. Popuw.com was cool site, but i never registered there

It was a great moment for me, like a pop player when i found on Youtube Russian amazing insane PoP Player Moscow Tracer. :-D

Now i want to continue playin this great game. Want to communicate with you PoP guys ;)

I WANT GOOD PRINCE OF PERSIA 2 SKIN FOR PRINCE OF PERSIA 1. PLEASE. SOMEONE. MAKE IT.
I'm just scrub in programming. And i'm not that good player :(
I love a lot of old games, not only PoP. And not only DOS. I'm the conservative guy. And i love old stuff. Not in games only. In music too. In literature too. In cinema too. etc.

Thank you. If you read this. :)
AuraDragon
Sultan
Sultan

Re: hi all !

Post by AuraDragon »

BickGS wrote:I WANT GOOD PRINCE OF PERSIA 2 SKIN FOR PRINCE OF PERSIA 1.
The Prince of Persia: Total Pack has a PoP2 skin for the prince and guards.
I post on the forum at weird times of the day
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

... O.o;;

Wel... Welcome to the forums. Sheesh, those emoticons are hurting my eyes. I took the liberty and altered/deleted them.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Veke
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Veke »

Uhh... why did you post utter nonsense in three other introduction topics? I thought you were some kind of a spambot at first...
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Olli, just in case you hadn't noticed yet: There are people who only want good stuff but because of their bad English or other components seem like jerks.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Veke
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Veke »

mk1995 wrote:Olli, just in case you hadn't noticed yet: There are people who only want good stuff but because of their bad English or other components seem like jerks.
But in one topic he just quoted my reply without saying anything himself... guess he realizes what he's doing, though, based on his introductory post.

Welcome, anyhow.

edit: fixed broken bbcode - by programmer
Tristan
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Tristan »

BickGS wrote:I'm from Ukraine. Kiev. And my English is not that good.
me too finaly is there anyone more :P
John Wain
Vizier
Vizier

Post by John Wain »

Well, nice introduction, with plenty of information about your preferences. And your English is understandable, so don't bother about it. Welcome.
yaqxsw
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by yaqxsw »

wow, from Ukraine! great, welcome!